Welcome, Guest
June 26, 2019, 05:37:40 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New here  (Read 1097 times)

Curt

• Willow
New here
« on: May 15, 2011, 08:43:05 AM »

Hello All,

Just thought I should introduce myself. As yet, I haven't come up with a food name for myself...so for the time being I will use my first name. I am new to Wicca.....well...sort of.....mainly new.... I became interested in it a few years ago and then sort of lost interest. At that time I did not know of this or other sites that I could visit. Since then, things have happened in my life that rekindled my interest. I hope to learn more, much more than what I did years back. At present I am studying Buckland's book on the Solitary path. I want to get that down pat before I start into more advanced books. Of course, any advise will be certainly appreciated.

Curt

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
Re: New here
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 09:59:24 AM »

Welcome to TCC :)
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

Nixie

• Oak
  • I am the accident waiting to happen!
    • The Spiritual Nexus
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 11:01:31 AM »

:) Welcome  :) *waving*
".... that's the bottom line 'cause Stone Cold says so" < Stone Cold Steve Austin

Snake-Man

• Walnut
  • What fresh Hell is this??
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 11:25:57 AM »

Welcome, Curt.  My friend "Wolf" and I were reading Buckland's solitary witchcraft book the other day.  Borrowed it from Wolf's mom.  Good book.
Trump is still your President.

Healer Ashling

• Ash
  • There is a fine line between insanity and genius.
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 03:58:13 PM »

It is a wonderful book, one of the first that I got acually next to Ray Buckland's Complete Book of Witchcraft. Read them and decided to follow my own path, but they are really good reads.

Oh, and welcome by the way.
All I want is peace, love, understanding and a chocolate bar bigger than my head.

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 04:46:55 PM »

Hay dude , welcome . Read Scott Cunningham,s Wicca  . You should still be able to get it from this site. www. llewellyn.com. Enjoy read learn and teach . oldghost
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Kim Shelton

• Cypress
  • Merry meet and merry part and merry meet again!
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2011, 12:14:41 PM »

Hail and welcome to TCC!  I like the one Scott Cunningham book I have:  "Wicca:  A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner."  I have learned a lot from that book.  Still, It would not hurt to take whatever you read with a grain of salt.

Kim 8)
"The only thing we have to fear is...fear itself"
Franklin Delano Roosevelt

dark magus

• Apple
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2011, 01:07:06 PM »

Greetings
Pages: [1]   Go Up