Welcome, Guest
September 23, 2019, 10:24:54 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New to Wicca  (Read 1336 times)

serenityraven4409

• Meṁber
  • Alder
New to Wicca
« on: May 28, 2011, 05:49:08 PM »

Merry meet,
My name is Patricia and I am a single mother of one, his name is Jackson. I am a Celtic Wicca and have been studying the craft since I was 16 on and off again. Right now I have at a change in my life again where I want to get back into the craft and start my spiritual path. I have started making my Book of Shadows and putting in what I believe should be in mine. I am going to college right now to get my Bachelors in Psychology and after that I will move on to get my PhD in Parapsychology. I will like to open up my own store with my best friend, and past life sister in Baton Rouge. I would like it to include witchy things and have like a paranormal group. I know sounds kind of weird but I believe that it will be a great store by the time I am able to get it. There is still some things that I would like to learn about, like herbs, chakras, incense and potions. I know there is so much information on them, but looking is what I have to do in order for find all that I need on them. I just starting liking chakras and would love to learn more about it. I would much follow the path of a healer in herbal remedies, potions, and incense. I feel that my path is leading me down a right one for healing. I would like to help those who need help not only spiritual but mentally as well and also help them with any problems with loved ones in the after life. I guess you might say that is my fortay of my path right now.

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
Re: New to Wicca
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 06:05:21 PM »

Well Meet , you should be able to find much here . Just uses the search function to find what you want , if not there  just ask . We are here to help . oldghost
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Passer Urbanus

• Hawthorn
  • God Bless America
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 08:25:59 PM »

Welcome aboard, Raven.
"Every post is honorable in which a man can serve his country." -George Washington

Snake-Man

• Walnut
  • What fresh Hell is this??
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2011, 10:53:15 PM »

Welcome, serenityraven.  I am knowledgeable in herbs, potions, and crystalogy if you have any questions...
Trump is still your President.

Nixie

• Oak
  • I am the accident waiting to happen!
    • The Spiritual Nexus
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2011, 01:00:48 AM »

:) Hello and Welcome :) *waving*
".... that's the bottom line 'cause Stone Cold says so" < Stone Cold Steve Austin

dark magus

• Apple
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2011, 08:22:52 AM »

Greetings

shadetree

• Cypress
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2011, 02:08:00 AM »

Welcome

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2011, 06:57:09 AM »

Welcome to TCC Serenity.  Enjoy your journey.
We touch each others lives, for the time we are meant to.

Sometimes the best advice is silence.

Never let your Memories be greater than your Dreams.  Unknown

Kim Shelton

• Cypress
  • Merry meet and merry part and merry meet again!
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2011, 09:24:40 AM »

Hail and welcome to TCC!

Kim 8)
"The only thing we have to fear is...fear itself"
Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Pterodactyl Handler

• Ash
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2011, 11:53:45 AM »

hi there. what parapsych research are you interested in? For a very long time I considered going that way as well.  The whole field is kind of muddy though and eventually I decided that there were probably less frustrating fields to research.
Pages: [1]   Go Up