Welcome, Guest
August 25, 2019, 04:03:02 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 880 times)

LilKitten

• Meṁber
  • Alder
Hello
« on: July 10, 2011, 06:07:49 PM »

Well...here goes nothing.

Hello everyone..of  course Im new to this site and its been years since I've done this. For a few years now I have been trying learn my way through wicca and of course I think I've been asking the wrong people. Ex-friends of my think that wicca, paganism, or witchcraft is some type of game. I've tired of games and I just want to learn.

Honestly, I love wicca and any other time of religion. I hate listening to others with closed minds and closed hearts! I love being around open minded and open hearted people. I feel so much better and happy around people like that.

And this is another reason why I am here. I've read through ya'll website and I just cant stop loving the feel and flow of how everything is. I want to learn and I want to learn from people who are will to open up to me and not just say..."Oh you have to wait." Really...I think Im old enough to know and understand.

So of course since I've moved and now living in my own apartment with the love of my life I want to get back into the right way of learning the wicca path. I don't want to play around like Im 12. I didn't like it then and I don't like it now. I want to live a calmer and happier life. And when Im sitting around either reading off of this site or a book...I start to feel better and calmer and I just want to learn more.

Blessed Be to you all and new friends!! :D

Kim Shelton

• Cypress
  • Merry meet and merry part and merry meet again!
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 10:30:23 PM »

Hail and welcome to TCC!  I am wondering what you mean when you stated,"the right way to study Wicca?"  To me, based on my knowledge on Wicca, there is no right or wrong way to learn Wicca because everyone weather or not they're Wicca or not, have many paths of learning to choose from.  I hope you understand where I'm coming from.

Blessed be,

Kim
"The only thing we have to fear is...fear itself"
Franklin Delano Roosevelt

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 10:53:32 PM »

Welcome LiLKitten . Here you can be among friends and can you also explain more about what it is that you want. Wicca is a religion , what do you want to know ?. Witchcraft is and art a practice using Magic . They are related but not the same thing . Also do not want to sound mean or put you off but read what you post before you send it.If English is not your first language OK so sorry you just say thing in an off way . But welcome .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2011, 11:04:44 PM »

Welcome LilKitten. May the Goddess guide you along your path. Blessings,  marisol
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 06:28:06 AM »

Welcome Lilkitten.  Enjoy your journey.
We touch each others lives, for the time we are meant to.

Sometimes the best advice is silence.

Never let your Memories be greater than your Dreams.  Unknown

Snake-Man

• Walnut
  • What fresh Hell is this??
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 09:50:35 AM »

Welcome, Lilkitten.
Trump is still your President.

kmk1230

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2011, 09:57:30 PM »