Welcome, Guest
May 22, 2019, 12:12:45 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Blessed Be to one and all!!!  (Read 4419 times)

Persy

• Elm
Blessed Be to one and all!!!
« on: July 17, 2011, 06:58:28 PM »

Hello to everyone here!!!

I am a 50-year-old Christian Witch who belongs to both Coven of Christ Ministries of which I am a legally-ordained Minister/High Priestess along with The Trinitarian Tradition.

I have been on my Path since 2003 as well as I dedicated myself to the Christian Craft in Dec of 2003 on the Night of the Oak Moon.

Anyone who has questions, please do not hesitate to ask and I will help anyway that I can.

Blessed Be in Christ and The Craft!
Persephone

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
Re: Blessed Be to one and all!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 08:16:37 PM »

Well meet Persy . Tell me more of this Coven of Christ Ministries if you would , I have not heard of of before.
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Kim Shelton

• Cypress
  • Merry meet and merry part and merry meet again!
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 08:30:41 PM »

Hail and welcome to TCC!  I am also interested in the coven you have mentioned in your introduction.  Please share what you know about it.

Blessed be.

Kim  8)
"The only thing we have to fear is...fear itself"
Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 07:06:39 AM »

Welcome Persy.  Enjoy your journey.
We touch each others lives, for the time we are meant to.

Sometimes the best advice is silence.

Never let your Memories be greater than your Dreams.  Unknown

Firesong

• Council Elder
  • Walnut
  • Laughin' at the Angels, laughin' at you;
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 12:30:34 PM »

Welcome Persy!
"Every thug deserves a slug..."
~Anonymous

Persy

• Elm
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2011, 03:23:19 PM »

Thank you ever so much for the warmest of welcomes!!!!!

Here is the website for Coven of Christ Ministries..

http:/www.covenofchristministries.com

We are a loving, kind, caring and open-minded Christian Witch/Wiccan Group, many of us have went to straight Wiccan, many of us still use the Holy Christian Trinity as our Pantheon, but, as I say, we are open-minded to all who come in perfect love and perfect trust.

I also belong to:

http://www.christianwicca.org  Nancy Chandler Pittman and she has written a wondrous book called.

Trinitarian Wicca...you can buy this book at Amazon.

I hope I am able to inject some small measure of help along the way here whilst we are all on our own respective Paths.

Blessed Be in Christ and The Craft!
Priestess Persephone

C_A

• FIDEI DEFENSOR
  • Council Elder
  • Magnolia
  • JERSEY TRUE
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2011, 03:40:26 PM »

I also belong to:

http://www.christianwicca.org  Nancy Chandler Pittman and she has written a wondrous book called.

Trinitarian Wicca...you can buy this book at Amazon.

I LOVE how they say"American Wicca, boasting no direct lineage".

Maybe because they're WRONG?

How soon IS now and who IS John Galt?

Persy

• Elm
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2011, 03:43:20 PM »

I can ASSURE you, sweety, they are NOT wrong.......

C_A

• FIDEI DEFENSOR
  • Council Elder
  • Magnolia
  • JERSEY TRUE
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2011, 03:49:38 PM »

As I can assure you, madame, they are most indeed and ecidedly wrong.  Incorrect.  FULL of IT.  You CAN NOT MIX the two.  This horse has been beaten on these fora for YEARS and I can assure you, as a LINEAGED WICCAN of more than THREE DECADES, They are "el WRONG-O".

You can "call it" using "The Trinity as a pantheon", but I can tell you this...the VAST majority of Christians will NOT put their imprimatur on your vacilitous little belief system, and NEITHER willl WICCA.

Just the way it IS, "sweetie".  Wicca is Wicca.  Christianity is Christianity.  I don't care which one you choose to label "oil" and which "water", but there is NO SOAP in the Universe that will emulsify them together....outside some little lo-suds-brainwash detergent.

You want to be Wiccan?  Swell.  You want to be Christian?  Swell.  You want to be "both"....sorry, little one, you have to make up your mind...candy or ice cream....

Persy

• Elm
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2011, 03:54:29 PM »

I will take the advice of Birchs' words,  and say no more on the matter, may you find peace in your Faith as I have found in mine.

Thank you, "salt" lady for your wisest of words!!!!

C_A

• FIDEI DEFENSOR
  • Council Elder
  • Magnolia
  • JERSEY TRUE
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2011, 10:33:55 AM »

Very wise of you.

May YOU find a FAITH to find peace in.

NOTICE, please, that I bear the arm F.D.

I WILL DEFEND WICCA.  It is my religion and it is, indeed, one that I am prepared to give my life for.  As one of DAMN FEW lineaged Wiccans around here, it is a duty and an honor to The Lord and Lady that I DO NOT shirk.

I, for one, will not sit quietly by and observe it being sullied, besmirched, diluted, folded, stapled, mutilated,bent. broken, defiled, pillaged, raped, or just plain toyed with for amusement.

Have a nice day!

Firesong

• Council Elder
  • Walnut
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2011, 10:37:51 AM »

I think that Christianity, as a formal religion, as practiced in most parts of the world, is incompatible with either witchcraft, or Wicca; in saying that, however, the practice of Esoteric Christianity, as a spiritual path, devoid of specific religious dogma, based only on the teachings of Jesus, as a Jew, and consistently interpreted under the veil of Esoteric Judaism, is compatible with any other religion, just as Buddhism is...  there are Jewish Rabbis who are also Buddhists, and there is no conflict with their religion or ethnic beliefs.

It is possible to practice Christian based beliefs but be truly areligious... clearly, however, to do this, you need to move well beyond the standard Christian Bible, which is generally directed at Gentiles, and traditional Christian religion, and most "traditional" Christians give very little thought to exactly what it is they believe, where it came from, or why Paul was more likely a usurper than a prophet or disciple...
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 10:40:19 AM by Firesong »
~Anonymous

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2011, 10:46:10 AM »

Coven of Christ Ministries is an organization that is Christ centered. However, unlike other Christian organizations, the members choose to incorporate Wicca into their practices. We believe in the Lord and Lady as well. The Divine Feminine is a vital part of our practices and beliefs. Some feel the Trinity is the Father (the Lord), Son (Christ) and the Holy Spirit (the Mother).

Yeah, doesn't quite work for me.

http://covenofchristministries.net/faq.html

Not too surprising, I'm betting it's all about the money once you get to the top of the pile.

http://covenofchristministries.net/links.html

These are highly surprising, The Astral Star?  REALLY?
~*~ Iris for wisdom, bluebell for truth, juniper for protection, lemon for youth, eucalyptus for healing, plumeria for love, marigold to divine messages from the Goddess above. A spell that is simple, fragrant and sweet, and will open the hearts of those that you meet! ~*~

Firesong

• Council Elder
  • Walnut
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2011, 10:49:43 AM »

Yeah, doesn't quite work for me.

http://covenofchristministries.net/faq.html

Not too surprising, I'm betting it's all about the money once you get to the top of the pile.

http://covenofchristministries.net/links.html

These are highly surprising, The Astral Star?  REALLY?

I hear what you're saying... and I'm not sure I disagree... sounds strange... but Esoteric Christianity isn't exactly a fundamentalist practice... it should be closely similar to Esoteric Judaism, which is the basis for the Lesser Key of Solomon and other Ceremonial tomes...
~Anonymous

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2011, 02:39:01 PM »

I hear what you're saying... and I'm not sure I disagree... sounds strange... but Esoteric Christianity isn't exactly a fundamentalist practice... it should be closely similar to Esoteric Judaism, which is the basis for the Lesser Key of Solomon and other Ceremonial tomes...

It's not the Esoteric that bothers me, it when you combine it to be......

Ecumenical Esoteric Christianity....

You find such as.....

The Order of St. Michael
Praxis Research (yeah there is a place I want my religion associated with right?)

It is all well and fine to try to find a happy medium but I'm sorry, there is a reason there are so many different religions on this planet, trying to make them one big happy family is not going to happen.
~*~ Iris for wisdom, bluebell for truth, juniper for protection, lemon for youth, eucalyptus for healing, plumeria for love, marigold to divine messages from the Goddess above. A spell that is simple, fragrant and sweet, and will open the hearts of those that you meet! ~*~
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up