Welcome, Guest
July 17, 2019, 02:08:29 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Blessed Be to one and all!!!  (Read 4636 times)

Firesong

• Council Elder
  • Walnut
  • Laughin' at the Angels, laughin' at you;
Re: Blessed Be to one and all!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2011, 03:53:45 PM »

It's not the Esoteric that bothers me, it when you combine it to be......

Ecumenical Esoteric Christianity....

You find such as.....

The Order of St. Michael
Praxis Research (yeah there is a place I want my religion associated with right?)

It is all well and fine to try to find a happy medium but I'm sorry, there is a reason there are so many different religions on this planet, trying to make them one big happy family is not going to happen.

Agreed...
"Every thug deserves a slug..."
~Anonymous

Kim Shelton

• Cypress
  • Merry meet and merry part and merry meet again!
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2011, 10:43:23 AM »

Personally, I think this is a stupid topic to argue about.  Those who choose to practice Wicca, paganism, or any other religion have one thing in common:  they (in this country at least) have the right to worship any religion or pantheon they choose or they could choose not to worship at all.  That is one of the things that makes this country what it is today.

One thing I do agree with C.A. is that Wicca and Christianity do not mix, but, at the same time, there are those who think they do mix.  That being said, what if the religions that are the mainstream religions can be mixed? If they do, people who do believe in that position have the right to believe so.  None of us have the right to criticize people for their beliefs.

Take care, and blessed be.

Kim 8)
"The only thing we have to fear is...fear itself"
Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2011, 11:01:56 AM »

Personally, I think this is a stupid topic to argue about.  Those who choose to practice Wicca, paganism, or any other religion have one thing in common:  they (in this country at least) have the right to worship any religion or pantheon they choose or they could choose not to worship at all.  That is one of the things that makes this country what it is today.

One thing I do agree with C.A. is that Wicca and Christianity do not mix, but, at the same time, there are those who think they do mix.  That being said, what if the religions that are the mainstream religions can be mixed? If they do, people who do believe in that position have the right to believe so.  None of us have the right to criticize people for their beliefs.

Take care, and blessed be.

Kim 8)

Rather than direct snarky comments in general, maybe respond to actual posts.  That way I know if I need to pay attention to the whining or if you're complaining about someone else.  Because it is very obvious you either don't understand what has been said, or you are ignoring all but a line or two and misconstruing those.
~*~ Iris for wisdom, bluebell for truth, juniper for protection, lemon for youth, eucalyptus for healing, plumeria for love, marigold to divine messages from the Goddess above. A spell that is simple, fragrant and sweet, and will open the hearts of those that you meet! ~*~

Persy

• Elm
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2011, 04:47:39 PM »

Yeah, doesn't quite work for me.

http://covenofchristministries.net/faq.html

Not too surprising, I'm betting it's all about the money once you get to the top of the pile.

http://covenofchristministries.net/links.html

These are highly surprising, The Astral Star?  REALLY?

These are some of the most spiritually-enlightened people I have EVER had the pleasure to know. I *would* explain that WE DO NOT TAKE/ACCEPT MONIES, however, since YOU have made up what LITTLE mind YOU have...there is no further need to continue on, this is MUCH to intellectual for the likes of YOU!!!!! >:(

YOU, I DO NOT WISH TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2011, 05:01:42 PM »

Welcome back Persy , how was your trip home. No need for anyone to get into a shouting match. Don't we have fun here . Christian Witch tell me more I'm nosey.
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Persy

• Elm
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2011, 05:30:47 PM »

Welcome back Persy , how was your trip home. No need for anyone to get into a shouting match. Don't we have fun here . Christian Witch tell me more I'm nosey.

The trip home was stressful, my Dad had to have surgey on his legs due to his leg arteries being so clogged, but, all is well now and he is safe at home.

Well, being a Christian Witch is simply blending the 1st Century teachings of Jesus with the magick of Witchcraft.

I need to expound on something here.....

The Bible as we all currently know it was written by many, many men and has been re-written more times than any of us here can count.  Hence, that is why many Christian witches/Wiccans refer to Jesus *only* along with The Golden Rule and pretty much take what we want from The Bible, if anything, and let the rest of it be.

Oh, besides the book and site mentioned I forgot one other book....

http://www.amazon.com/Path-Christian-Witch-Adelina-Clair/dp/073871982X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1311899388&sr=1-1

What exactly would you like to know?  I'm ALL ears..LOL!!!!!

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2011, 08:50:38 AM »

These are some of the most spiritually-enlightened people I have EVER had the pleasure to know. I *would* explain that WE DO NOT TAKE/ACCEPT MONIES, however, since YOU have made up what LITTLE mind YOU have...there is no further need to continue on, this is MUCH to intellectual for the likes of YOU!!!!! >:(

YOU, I DO NOT WISH TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

First off, do not get snarky with me.  I was not nasty to you, but you opened that door so??  sucks to be you now!!!

The website for your ?spiritually-enlightened people? takes money so your argument there is ummmm wrong.

Ok so I shot that argument down what was next?

Oh yes, what LITTLE mind that I have.  Well I will put my BS in business and mathematics, Reiki master, HP for the Circle of the Sacred Flame for 12 years now, I?m legally ordained as well for about 9 years now, the multiple hand fastings, dedications and child naming ceremonies I have officiated, the world travels and study about the occult, paranormal and metaphysics for most of my life, not to mention being raised on this path against your ummmm, what was your background again?

Oh yes?..

I am a 50-year-old Christian Witch who belongs to both Coven of Christ Ministries of which I am a legally-ordained Minister/High Priestess along with The Trinitarian Tradition.

I have been on my Path since 2003 as well as I dedicated myself to the Christian Craft in Dec of 2003 on the Night of the Oak Moon.

As well, for all of the comments made here, you chose me to get nasty with, why?  In fact, why get defensive at all?  Why insult my intelligence when you know absolutely nothing about me.  I made no direct comments towards you personally.  That certainly follows no Christian beliefs, wiccan or not.  

As well, of everyone, I actually did some research on your little group which allowed me to make the comments I did, but you stopped with the one.  Here?s the rest?..

It's not the Esoteric that bothers me, it when you combine it to be......

Ecumenical Esoteric Christianity....

You find such as.....

The Order of St. Michael
Praxis Research (yeah there is a place I want my religion associated with right?)

It is all well and fine to try to find a happy medium but I'm sorry, there is a reason there are so many different religions on this planet, trying to make them one big happy family is not going to happen.

I?M SO SORRY THAT WASN?T INTELLIGENT ENOUGH FOR YOU??

See you think you are showing righteous anger when all you are truly doing is proving that you must know very little about your own organization.

So I don?t care if you do not wish to know me.  I don?t care what your opinion is of me.  I don?t care if you take a long walk off a tall building because you are immature and unable to produce a valid argument.  You resort to petty insults and snarkiness.

I?m the queen of snarkiness so even there you fail to deliver!!

And just to keep with what is expected.....  You can kiss my big ole Witchy ass!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 08:55:24 AM by Doom Monkey »
~*~ Iris for wisdom, bluebell for truth, juniper for protection, lemon for youth, eucalyptus for healing, plumeria for love, marigold to divine messages from the Goddess above. A spell that is simple, fragrant and sweet, and will open the hearts of those that you meet! ~*~

Valundar

• Alder
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2011, 09:30:12 AM »

Can a moderator please lock this thread?
All i feel from this is dark... dark and angry.

No good can come of all this anger.

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2011, 09:35:55 AM »

Then I strongly suggest you leave the thread.  Because there was no "dark anger" in my response, just a tad bit of annoyance and a heaping helping of snark.  I don't care if there was any in Persy's, I am no more afraid of anything she may do than I would be of being eaten by a shark here in Missouri.

You are being a bit of a baby.....  I think you might want to pull on your big person panties and understand that there is light and dark on the path and not everything is going to be all nice and pretty.  Some of it is angry, in fact some of it is made up of rage so pure it cannot be distinguished from light.

Persy

• Elm
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2011, 11:52:51 AM »

I am SOOOO with you THERE!!!!!  HUGS!!!!!!

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2011, 11:56:43 AM »

I am SOOOO with you THERE!!!!!  HUGS!!!!!!

Yes, well you were nasty to me before I ever said anything nasty to you.  You also insulted me when I had said nothing insulting to or about you, so who is being negative?

I was defending myself and my comments.  You were being a big whiney baby!!!

Persy

• Elm
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2011, 11:58:23 AM »

I have asked the mods to close this thread out as well as some other things....Blessed Be to One and All!!!!! I only had wished to enlighten, not to start a riot, I truly believe that this place is NOT for me, but thank you to those who have welcomed me and to those who have not, only you and your Divine Spark can answer for that. :( :(

C_A

• FIDEI DEFENSOR
  • Council Elder
  • Magnolia
  • JERSEY TRUE
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2011, 12:16:44 PM »

I see this with people on political boards I frequent.

Fallacies pointed out, in logical, rational and scholarly fashion, they take their balls and go home.

I sincerely hope for your enlightenment as to having been "had" by the demon of "expediency".

Blessed journey.
How soon IS now and who IS John Galt?

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2011, 12:48:52 PM »

Divine Spark?

Is that like Holy Electricity?

Where does one aquire one?

Oh wait, I'm a Goddess, I make my own.... ;D

Firesong

• Council Elder
  • Walnut
  • Laughin' at the Angels, laughin' at you;
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2011, 01:12:25 PM »

In a word... no.   
"Every thug deserves a slug..."
~Anonymous
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up