Welcome, Guest
May 22, 2019, 12:05:20 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blessed Be to one and all!!!  (Read 4414 times)

Firesong

• Council Elder
  • Walnut
  • Laughin' at the Angels, laughin' at you;
Re: Blessed Be to one and all!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2011, 01:15:04 PM »

I see this with people on political boards I frequent.

Fallacies pointed out, in logical, rational and scholarly fashion, they take their balls and go home.

I sincerely hope for your enlightenment as to having been "had" by the demon of "expediency".

Blessed journey.

This... caio...
"Every thug deserves a slug..."
~Anonymous

Firesong

• Council Elder
  • Walnut
  • Laughin' at the Angels, laughin' at you;
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2011, 01:16:14 PM »

These are some of the most spiritually-enlightened people I have EVER had the pleasure to know. I *would* explain that WE DO NOT TAKE/ACCEPT MONIES, however, since YOU have made up what LITTLE mind YOU have...there is no further need to continue on, this is MUCH to intellectual for the likes of YOU!!!!! >:(

YOU, I DO NOT WISH TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Great sentiment... it always works well to begin a conversation with an insult...
"Every thug deserves a slug..."
~Anonymous

dark magus

• Apple
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2012, 11:08:18 PM »

How the heck did I miss this one?
Coven of Christ Ministeries,  ???  did ya know the IP address is from the Bahamas?
Say no more, say no more.... wink wink, nod, nod, right, yes,....what?

alyceavary

• Hawthorn
  • To each his own.....
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2012, 06:40:33 PM »

I have to say, all Khara did was defend herself and I'm on HER side.

I was once Christian (unfortunately) and I can say that ALL statements are true: Wicca & Christianity DON'T mix. Doesn't it say in the Bible that "thou shall not suffer a witch to live"? (And YES, I KNOW the arguments that what they said a 'witch' was......anyone not following the one god belief). If you have found a way to mix the two, more power to you, but where do you go when you die? Heaven or the Summerlands? If the first, are you prepared to answer to WHY you didn't live as a "proper Christian"?

Please don't piss any of us off anymore, the only negativity it brings is to you and I'm tired of noobs coming in and accusing us of being mean. Get over yourself, you didn't invent Wicca or this cross-breed religion, agree to disagree. You think you're right (not likely, but whatever) and Khara and C_A think they are right (I tend to side with them since they've been at this longer than I have)....let it go and TRY to learn from the expertise of others clearly more knowledgeable than you.

Any other question why I like these people? We're all HIGHLY protective of Wicca and this forum.

DM.......I agree, how did this post pass us by??? LOL
So tell me not of avatars. Show me not your proof that yours is the true god. I grant you your beliefs without question and without judgment, but if you grant me what is in my heart, then such proof is irrelevant. ~Drizzt Do'Urden

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2012, 08:15:09 PM »

The post prior to dm's was a year old.  Just sayin'....  ;D
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

dark magus

• Apple
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2012, 08:51:05 PM »

Yeah I know, I was just interested in the thread and didn't remember it.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up