Welcome, Guest
February 24, 2018, 07:33:51 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Read, read, READ. Repeat...  (Read 5922 times)

C_A

• FIDEI DEFENSOR
  • Council Elder
  • Magnolia
  • JERSEY TRUE
Read, read, READ. Repeat...
« on: July 23, 2011, 08:56:57 AM »

Greetings new members!

TCC is a vast world of information.  A veritable goldmine of knowledge.  But, like any mine, there are ways to avoid cave-ns and other traps...the primary one is, as the title of this post suggests, read, read, READ and repeat the process from step one.

Let me explain...You are going to see many people here with, among other things, very strong emotions and opinions.  Many members have been here for more than a decade, and many of the people practicing their particular art or craft have been doing so for three or four decades.

There is a danger, though....if you aren't careful, you could end up with nothing BUT "fool's gold"....Our "search" function works VERY WELL in many browsers, but not AT ALL in others.  TRY IT FIRST.  The answer you seek is very likely going to pop up before your very eyes without the pitfall of asking a question that has been asked and answered literally DOZENS of times, an issue that will get you answers that you might be, well, "less than comfortable" with.

For example, we do not provide mentors or teachers.  As well, we do NOT know where your nearest coven is.  We do not share spells...EVER.  As I said, that is just ONE "example".  There are MANY issues such as that that will cause some people's "widdle feewings" to get hurt.  The answer is clear...and in the title of this thread.

Happy voyages.

C_A
How soon IS now and who IS John Galt?
Pages: [1]   Go Up