Welcome, Guest
May 22, 2019, 12:26:11 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 686 times)

sena

• Meṁber
  • Alder
Hello
« on: August 09, 2011, 05:41:46 PM »

I finally have a chance to introduce myself. I'm sena I live in rural Virginia and the mother of one. I found my path 2 years ago. I have been fascinated by the craft since I was a little girl but was afraid because everyone said it was the devils work. Now I know better.  After everything I have been through in my life my spirit has finally been able to break free of all the crap I was feed and I realize what it was saying all along, a witch is what you have always been don't be afraid. I jumped in with both feet and I am finally happy with that part of my life. I am working on the rest.I took this name because it was my great grandma's name.I am irish and indian decent and proud to be.I still have a long way to go but I am enjoying the awakening journey. Hope I didn't ramble to much so until we meet again merry meet an merry part y'all

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 10:33:51 PM »

Well meet , here you will find friends , Blessings to your little one . Know this your path is true.
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

sena

• Meṁber
  • Alder
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 02:30:51 PM »

My little one is all grown up he's 25 but to me he will always be my baby even though he's 6'2. Thank you for your welcome I need all the friends I can get. I have 2 really good friends and I haven't really come out of the broom closet I've hinted but I'm afraid of what they would say so it's nice to talk to people who share my path. Again thank you for your friendship.

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 06:59:53 AM »

Welcome to TCC, Sena.  Enjoy your journey.

My "baby" is also 25.  I know what you mean.
We touch each others lives, for the time we are meant to.

Sometimes the best advice is silence.

Never let your Memories be greater than your Dreams.  Unknown

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 08:21:44 AM »

Welcome sena :)   Y'all make me feel young.    My "baby" is only 18.  :-p
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain
Pages: [1]   Go Up