Welcome, Guest
September 16, 2019, 01:10:28 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 825 times)

arrowolf

• Meṁber
  • Willow
Hello all
« on: September 29, 2011, 09:09:32 PM »

Hello all, I am a male in my late thirties. I have been practicing on and off for roughly 17 years. I have leaned mostly to druidism. I have always had a problem with all the formalities of rituals. I have had dreams of myself in a past life as a druid. It always appeared to me that i was in training, but was treated it felt like an outcast even though it seemed i was regarded with high potential. It has taken till now for me to figure out what the problem was. I have been told that i put out a lot of energy, and doing most things come naturally without actually doing rituals like i have seen in books. Don't get me wrong, because i pay my respects just in my own way. There i believe is where the problem i faced in that past life, and now as i am unable to really pinpoint or do a formal practice comes in to play. You see i have known that my animal guide is a wolf. Until now i have never really payed attention to what that means. After finally doing some reading and putting two and two together it made since to me why i couldn't  really follow a set or formal practice. Even in my dreams i had about the pack, i never really felt like a part of it. I was always following a female white wolf. It was at those times i felt (in my dreams as well as when i awoke) to be at one with myself. Here recently i realized that i had indeed found my white wolf. In my understanding of that animal i found myself. My spirit has never felt more alive. At least once a week i have dream where as a wolf i am sitting on a ledge over looking a forest and i feel peace. To let you guys know i have done formal rituals, but always end up feeling uncomfortable. I always feel like my body has expanded, and my senses are very vivid. To the point that i can feel the pain of my surroundings. It is weird cause it is not the pain of a person. Not to mention the annoyance of those that liked holding hands with me and seemingly feed off of my energy so they could feel like they had taken a shot of caffeine. Another reason you could imagine why i like to do things in a way to me just feels natural. I do like to Astral travel. I meditate from time to time, and keep myself ground to mother earth. Well I guess that is it for now. I hope to grow even more with you all. May peace find you and the glow of happiness surround you.

Arrowolf

dark magus

• Apple
Re: Hello all
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 11:23:07 PM »

Greetings and welcome

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2011, 10:49:22 AM »

Welcome arrowolf
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, 07:48:48 AM »

Welcome to TCC Arrowolf. Seem to me you are an empathic an instead of people you feel the earth. You should explore that some more. Try some dream therapy . Blessings
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Serpentium

• Walnut
  • Are the machines ready yet, Mr Tesla?
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2011, 05:58:31 AM »

A short film, involving lots of Druids, in a modern Urban Setting. Enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGDogIo8u34&feature=related
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My next victim . . .  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506
Pages: [1]   Go Up