Welcome, Guest
October 20, 2019, 04:28:47 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello, all!  (Read 845 times)

Sunbird To Fire

• Meṁber
  • Elm
Hello, all!
« on: October 29, 2011, 04:13:34 PM »

Hi, I'm new here so wanted to introduce myself. I live in Friendswood, Tx area looking to make connections. I have been living on my own for about two years now and am able to explore into this further than i could before. I only have access through my ipod so sometimes my spelling is off. I am also 27 female, i have been reading about wicca since i was 14 but it was limited reading and im still feeling a little turned around on the basics,  in my attempt to gain knowledge i found this very active site and i wanted to use this as a valueable resource to further my knowledge my path and my life! Thanks in advance to all you wonderful people!

TBD

• Meṁber
  • Pine
Re: Hello, all!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 07:01:39 PM »

Welcome!

Sunbird To Fire

• Meṁber
  • Elm
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 07:10:19 PM »

Thanks! Also i am looking to connect locally if possible the group listed on witchvox is closed have not tried meetup yet but i sure will. Any other suggestions?

dark magus

• Apple
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2011, 07:42:33 PM »

Greetings and welcome

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2011, 08:34:28 PM »

I would have to believe something would be available being so close to the Houston area.  You might have to google foo it, but I'm willing to bet you can find some groups near by.  I live in the DFW area, so Howdy neighbor and welcome to TCC :)
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain
Pages: [1]   Go Up