Welcome, Guest
July 17, 2019, 02:07:40 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello from white weasel  (Read 751 times)

white weasel

• Meṁber
  • Alder
Hello from white weasel
« on: November 19, 2011, 09:47:35 AM »

Hello everyone! Let me start out by saying that white weasel is what my given name means. This body is 59 years old, but my soul is very much older than that.  I started looking for answers to questions that the churches could not answer many years ago.  I think I have found a few answers and I am still looking for more. I beleive that we live many times in many different planes. And that each life is for learning and helping others learn. That in every incarnation we have a chance to learn and grow and to help others along the way. Much like going thru school if you learn the lessons that you should in that life then you will go forward, if not you will have to repeat that life lesson in another place, another time. What most call death has been around me most of my life in this body. We are old friends. This body has been close to death many times in the past, but it keeps going. I have to believe that it keeps going because the Gods or Goddess have things for me to do in this life yet.  I don't ask anyone to follow my path, as we each must follow our own.  But I am always willing to talk about what I have learned and to listen to what others have learned along the way. Together might we all go forward.
Blessings to you all!
There is more to learn than we can ever imagine.

iridescence

• Rowan
Re: Hello from white weasel
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 11:29:26 AM »

:)
Behold the harshness of light, embrace the comfort of darkness.

TBD

• Meṁber
  • Pine
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 12:42:20 PM »

Welcome! 8)

dark magus

• Apple
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2011, 06:58:36 PM »

Greetings

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 02:08:20 AM »

Welcome , live is a never ending quest to learn no matter how many times you have lived. To teach others is a great gift . So learn and pass on what you can to others .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper
Pages: [1]   Go Up