Welcome, Guest
October 19, 2019, 05:42:39 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Merry Meet  (Read 822 times)

wisewomyn

• Meṁber
  • Alder
Merry Meet
« on: November 26, 2011, 05:41:01 AM »

I wanted to introduce myself to the persons on this site. I'm a solitary Wiccan and have self-studied for years. I've never felt more peace than I have when I chose this path and it just keeps growing - the people I love and trust the most accept this part of me and even accept many of the theories and beliefs as their own. I've been shown perfect love and perfect trust and I'm not going anywhere else because of it.

My middle sister reminded me the other day that I've always been wiser than my age, being ready for different milestones in life at an earlier age, handling situations differently and more maturely...thus inspiring my name for this site. I am a Wisewomyn. I am in my mother aspect, in the love-ripening stage of life, caring for my three girls and husband, my spirit kin sisters (only one is blood), and my students. 

I'm in that stage of my life, cultivating my spiritual self and following the path that is needed of me (and attuning to those messages). So, merry meet to all!

dark magus

• Apple
Re: Merry Meet
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 09:10:05 AM »

Hello, welcome

TBD

• Meṁber
  • Pine
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 09:52:26 AM »

Welcome! 8)

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2011, 03:36:37 PM »

Welcome to TCC :)
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 03:39:25 AM »

Well Meet and welcome Wisewomyn.
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper
Pages: [1]   Go Up