Welcome, Guest
July 22, 2019, 05:03:20 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 814 times)

oddie

• Meṁber
  • Alder
Hello
« on: December 31, 2011, 02:13:19 AM »

New to forums,spent hours trying to introduce myself.Will get the hang of how this works eventually.
Was a Christian 17 years.Started to lose faith in Christianity earlier this year.Tried to fake it for a while-that can never work.
That was scary at first,but allowed me to explore different faiths without the fears and guilt I would have felt previously.
The wicca and pagan beliefs are not as I had been taught.The satanism and black magic isn't there.I don't think I was lied to as such by my former church,just fed information that others thought was right.No one had really checked it out though,including me.In future I will not follow blindly,I will research information and form my own opinions.Save a lot of time that way.
Have always felt the divinity of nature,the never ending cycle of life and death.
Been trying to remove my negativity,keep an open mind.Tried a few spells to help me with this,although realise I must work within myself to improve my character traits.
The vibes feel right here,the lifestyle seems so pure.
I hope to stick around,learn more from others heading in the same direction.
Thanks for reading.

dark magus

• Apple
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 08:21:53 AM »

Greetings and welcome

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 02:44:45 PM »

Well meet oddie . Hope you find the answers you need.
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Michelle

• Cypress
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2012, 05:53:08 PM »

No one follows anything "blindly" here, that's why the discussione on just about anything are so animated and informative. Hope you stay. Welcome to a really good forum. And it's not all just about witches and wicca here, you'll find discussions on just about anything.

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2012, 06:02:07 PM »

Welcome oddie.  Enjoy your journey.
We touch each others lives, for the time we are meant to.

Sometimes the best advice is silence.

Never let your Memories be greater than your Dreams.  Unknown
Pages: [1]   Go Up