Welcome, Guest
May 19, 2019, 03:20:34 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A hello from Ohio  (Read 790 times)

ShadowDragon

• Meṁber
  • Alder
A hello from Ohio
« on: December 31, 2011, 07:38:36 AM »

Hello I'm from Ohio, I've been a Christian/Wiccan for two years. Certainly has changed my life. I live on a small sheep farm where we raise/breed sheep. We usually have some cows in the barn and a horse that's mine. I'm 21 years old, female. I had a Wiccan Teacher but we departed in late October from a fight we had. We had bonded for two years (which I regret deeply) So I am on the verge of healing myself when my teacher broke the bond.

I have also just recently done astral travel. I couldn't see much because my third eye isn't all the way open yet. But What I did see I wasn't happy. I saw my hands and they had clear holes in them but I could still move them. Idk if that's normal for a first time but I asked my spirit guides to take the physical lice away (because that's what I thought it was). Anyway I want to know anything about Spirit Guides, Seeing Aura's, Healing yourself/finding yourself. Healing stones. Anything that will help me get back to normal. XD

Sorry for the rambling. That's about all you need to know about me. Oh and I love dragons, wolves and horses. :)

dark magus

• Apple
Re: A hello from Ohio
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 08:13:02 AM »

Greeting and welcome.

Your experience with AP doesn't really sound right. At times when we try to AP, we don't quite make it and end up in a form of dream state. More of a trace on the edge of sleep, which can become sleep very quickly. In this state, we tend to hallucinate. If we have recently gone through some difficult times or if something is troubling us those hallucinations might be a tad troubling as well.
You made reference to the third eye not being fully open. The third eye is a concept, not an actual "thing". It's not something your going to "see through or with". When we talk about the third eye, we refer to a state of mind, an awareness of the mind. When the "eye is open" we mean that we are in tune with he higher planes. We are in balance with the energies around us. In some cultures, it's believed that we spend all our days with the third eye closed and it's not until we attain true enlightenment that the third eye is opened, then remains open into nirvana. (a concept of an after life, death)

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 02:49:22 PM »

Welcome Shadow Dragon. May you find healing and enlightenment here.
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Edward Collett

• Cypress
  • Pride <3
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2012, 02:57:21 PM »

Do you mind me asking what part of Ohio you're from?  I live in Ohio as well.  I'm currently attending school in Dayton.  Wright State.

Scribhneoir

• Meṁber
  • Fir
    • Paranormal Stories Colorado
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2012, 09:41:33 PM »

Hello and welcome! What kind of horse do you have? I had to sell my equine buddies last year, and miss them terribly.  :(
Scribhneoir

"I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing." Mae West

"It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost." Stephen King
Pages: [1]   Go Up