Welcome, Guest
September 21, 2018, 05:47:33 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: On a path...  (Read 566 times)

angelaramsey10

• Meṁber
  • Alder
On a path...
« on: February 20, 2012, 07:00:38 AM »

...I'm not sure where it's going yet, but I'm having the best time learning and exploring.

I'm not on here to express my undying allegiance to any religion or any thing like that.  However, I am here to learn and discuss and see where it takes me.

Thank you very much to the administrators for accepting my request to join.

Some background on me: I'm a very confused "spiritual" person.  I love the earth and being among nature.  I love being creative and enjoy making music and art any chance I get.  These things make me feel connected with something bigger, but what that is yet, I don't know.

The Pet Goddess

• Hawthorn
  • Give the Gift of Love...Volunteer!
Re: On a path...
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 07:33:45 AM »

Sounds like a very wonderful state of being, angelaramsey10.   :)  Taste and see is my motto.  It's like trying on clothes and seeing what fits and what makes you feel good.

What does you interesting name signify?

We are prone to judge success by the index of our salaries or the size of our automobiles, rather than by the quality of our service relationship to humanity. ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

angelaramsey10

• Meṁber
  • Alder
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 07:42:35 AM »

It's actually just my name and my anniversary year.  It's not super original other than it's just me!  I tried to sign up using another name and would never get a reply...so I thought maybe it was a name thing and tried again.

I'm about being all out.  Here I am.  ;D

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 11:22:41 AM »

Welcome
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 06:15:40 AM »

Welcome .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper
Pages: [1]   Go Up