Welcome, Guest
July 17, 2019, 02:08:12 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: a fine evening to you all from DarkRunes  (Read 1333 times)

DarkRunes

• Meṁber
  • Fir
  • Read from the Runes that spell out fate
    • Gun-man @ deviantart.com
a fine evening to you all from DarkRunes
« on: March 30, 2012, 04:53:23 PM »

well i am DarkRunes i am a Norse pagan with knowledge of the spirits and the life flow of us all.
i am a scholar and aim to learn as much about our lifestyles as i can before i return to the land i came i go into every day with a open mind and spend alot of my time looking over runic texts to try find ways to be closer to my ancestors
Walk with the moon under the stars
Wake those spirits that wish to walk
Speak in tounge long forgotten to time
Read from the Runes that spell out fate

"hören zu den Geistern und danken dem alten Fußweg von Ihnen gewählten Weg und sehen die Zukunft"

The Pet Goddess

• Hawthorn
  • Give the Gift of Love...Volunteer!
Re: a fine evening to you all from DarkRunes
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 05:21:32 PM »

When you say you have knowledge of the spirits, are you saying you are a medium?  I'd appreciate learning a little more about what you are claiming here.  Thanks.

I know nothing about the runic texts, but I flow the power of individual runes in my reiki practice. 

We are prone to judge success by the index of our salaries or the size of our automobiles, rather than by the quality of our service relationship to humanity. ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

DarkRunes

• Meṁber
  • Fir
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 05:37:29 PM »

knowledge of the spirits to me is a connection with the land that i can sense constantly all the energy of those who have worked on these lands we walk are let flow through them after they join into the great flow of energy in their deaths and their body's return to the land.
in life there is a flow our energy and thoughts give us the the ability to sense the flow as we are part of it unknowingly in life we learn and gain things that feed our minds and body's be these good or bad that is up to the individual to decide. When we pass from this realm into the realm of the spirits our life's energy returns to the flow it was born from nourishing and fueling it to keep it flowing on and our memory's and experiences give rise to new and more beautiful flows of the life and thoughts that are around us constantly

"hören zu den Geistern und danken dem alten Fußweg von Ihnen gewählten Weg und sehen die Zukunft"

The Pet Goddess

• Hawthorn
  • Give the Gift of Love...Volunteer!
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 06:40:29 PM »

So this would be something along the lines...if not the same thing...as the Aboriginal songlines or dreaming tracks?

By chance have you ever read The Spell of the Sensuous by David Abram?

We are prone to judge success by the index of our salaries or the size of our automobiles, rather than by the quality of our service relationship to humanity. ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

DarkRunes

• Meṁber
  • Fir
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 08:31:25 PM »

no i haven't read that book how to best describe it to me its a sense of being connected to the land and the ancestors of my past a way to communicate with all that is around me its the sense of being grounded and solid in your thoughts and body

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 08:43:15 PM »

Welcome, interesting tell us more.
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

DarkRunes

• Meṁber
  • Fir
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 08:50:03 PM »

as everyone who lives knows we all leave our mark on the world depending what path we walk down we can sense the presence of diffrent forces be it of a source of life or a memory that is not your own we all give to and draw on a flow "the source" for some at some point and we are all born from the source and will return to the source.
i believe we can commune with the souls knowledge and energy that has returned to the source to benefit us in our lives now and to help guide us in each day

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 09:32:31 PM »

Welcome!

I understand the feeling of connection to the earth and thru that to our ancestors. My path follows those same ideas.

An affinity and a connection to those who have crossed the veil before us thru our traditions and that connection.

I differ in that I just  can't wrap my had around a single collective. Sort of a "sleeping with the enemy" idea.

In any event I find runes fascinating, though I will admit I don't have a connection to them. Mine don't speak to me. I use them more as a focus for my intent inany work I do.

My bad hijacked your thread. Sorry!

Welcome to TCC!
~*~ Iris for wisdom, bluebell for truth, juniper for protection, lemon for youth, eucalyptus for healing, plumeria for love, marigold to divine messages from the Goddess above. A spell that is simple, fragrant and sweet, and will open the hearts of those that you meet! ~*~

DarkRunes

• Meṁber
  • Fir
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2012, 01:20:10 AM »

whilst it sounds like a single collective its really one massive source of energy with many forms of knowledge
its fine to differ with people around you because its a way for others to connect and learn differences make life interesting.
thankyou for the welcome as well

may the night watch over you just as the moon does

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2012, 09:53:39 AM »

Welcome to TCC DarkRunes.  Enjoy your journey.
We touch each others lives, for the time we are meant to.

Sometimes the best advice is silence.

Never let your Memories be greater than your Dreams.  Unknown
Pages: [1]   Go Up