Welcome, Guest
September 17, 2019, 11:59:12 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Merry meet...again.  (Read 933 times)

behindstarryeyes

• Orange
  • Amaris
Merry meet...again.
« on: March 27, 2012, 12:26:44 PM »

Merry meet, everyone.  I have been away from the boards for a long while due to life’s drama getting in the way, so I decided I should probably re-introduce myself...so howdy.  I consider myself to be a solitary witch, however, I really, really hate labels…and have to admit I mock this title even to myself and collect Halloween witch crap simply for the giggles.  While I follow Wiccan teachings, I don’t belong to any coven and have never been initiated and therefore hold no degrees.  (In fact, the only time I even mention Wicca to anyone is when someone who is totally ignorant and politically incorrect asks me what religion I belong to and I feel that I must give an answer…and their googling Wicca is less likely to get me burned at the stake, dontcha know.)  I have been studying and honing my craft for many years, with some gaps when the abovementioned drama was going on, but, as the wise truly acknowledge how little they really know, I am well aware there is much that I still need to learn.  My spirituality is something that is very important to me, and while I like to find the humor in everything, I do take it very seriously.  Again, nice to be back.  Blessed be.   
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
Re: Merry meet...again.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 12:57:13 PM »

Welcome back!!

;D
~*~ Iris for wisdom, bluebell for truth, juniper for protection, lemon for youth, eucalyptus for healing, plumeria for love, marigold to divine messages from the Goddess above. A spell that is simple, fragrant and sweet, and will open the hearts of those that you meet! ~*~

behindstarryeyes

• Orange
  • Amaris
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 01:13:43 PM »

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 04:54:11 AM »

Good having you back .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper
Pages: [1]   Go Up