Welcome, Guest
May 23, 2019, 09:48:29 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: kinda new  (Read 2294 times)

dark magus

• Apple
Re: kinda new
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2012, 02:43:42 PM »

Figure how to use the computer lol.
 I already have an alter so I need to at least get some candles and incense to start with,any on else have ideas for my alter,oh did want to mention I have 3 jobs just dont sleep some days dont sleep some days 2 or 3 days,should came up with a magical name for that except Bri,I like Bri so I can work in people calling me by my magical name my real name is Brian
 Since I introduced my self probably move to that regular forum unless I have questions thanyou for your help and believe me like I said my son is my life

OK...just stop already. Your going on like you haven't been to sleep in 72 hours. You've got Bucklands book....read it and be guided by it.
You need to slow down, learn some basics or you're going to be spinning your wheels. Learn to walk before you run!

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2012, 08:35:48 AM »

Bri, I have to agree with the others.  Slow down and enjoy this path you are on.  There is no hurry and you will get much more out of your studies if you take your time.  Many of us have studied for years and continue to learn daily.  It is not something that has an end.  For me, as my life changes, so does my path.  I never know when or where my next lesson will be taught. 
As for your altar, it should have what you think it should.  Put things there that have meaning for you and your relationship with the Goddess and the God. 
We touch each others lives, for the time we are meant to.

Sometimes the best advice is silence.

Never let your Memories be greater than your Dreams.  Unknown

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2012, 09:55:14 AM »

Eh let him go at it full throttle, he'll burn out soon and then can either start over with the right attitude and respect or move on to the next fad that catches his eye.

He can't do any damage with Uncle Bucky's book if he doesn't know what he's doing, we all know that.

I mean seriously the guy named his kid after the evil wizard from LOTR.  How much more do we really need to know?  If he is really 44 years old then growing up is more important right now that learning anything except for reality.

All of us have, at some time or another, been persecuted for our beliefs.  We've all had our starting point where this was so exciting and fulfilling and just the most important thing we ever thought we'd get involved with, especially since it's the occult and therefor taboo in most modern societies.  We know the deal, we understand.

Take a breath skippy, relax. 

When you've held your horses come talk to me.  I'll work with you, just because I'm bored today!

Granted, I'm no longer wiccan but you'll not find a better witch for miles around you.
~*~ Iris for wisdom, bluebell for truth, juniper for protection, lemon for youth, eucalyptus for healing, plumeria for love, marigold to divine messages from the Goddess above. A spell that is simple, fragrant and sweet, and will open the hearts of those that you meet! ~*~

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
  • Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2012, 07:23:52 AM »

oh,my son is this treasure on this earth I basicly mean over things in this world not including my son my son is a part of me and always will if I am not thinking of my son I am thinking wicca and I would be blessed if my son gets in wicca
 I will say its very relaxing to study and try to do that a lot during the day

Probably at 8 it is best if his parents aren't giving him conflicting messages about religion. If his mother is taking him to church and seems so averse to wicca it might be best for you to take a very "softly softly" approach about what your own faith path is. It will confuse him and make him think he has to choose sides and keep secrets - both of which are very damaging to a young child's soul. When he is older and asking questions - that will be the time to tell him of your beliefs.

And by then you too may well have a better handle on just what it is that you do believe and be able to give him some actual information -  rather than a vague spectre of something his mum is bound to portray as aberrant.

You might frighten and alienate him at this point.
If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.

Serpentium

• Walnut
  • Are the machines ready yet, Mr Tesla?
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2012, 08:29:43 AM »

Figure how to use the computer lol.
 I already have an alter so I need to at least get some candles and incense to start with,any on else have ideas for my alter,oh did want to mention I have 3 jobs just dont sleep some days dont sleep some days 2 or 3 days,should came up with a magical name for that except Bri,I like Bri so I can work in people calling me by my magical name my real name is Brian
 Since I introduced my self probably move to that regular forum unless I have questions thanyou for your help and believe me like I said my son is my life

That's all really interesting Bri, you sound very committed. Are you lineaged?
Blessed be.
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My next victim . . .  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up