Welcome, Guest
May 22, 2019, 12:06:48 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Greetings everyone  (Read 1610 times)

Caterpillar

• Meṁber
  • Alder
Greetings everyone
« on: May 18, 2012, 09:22:51 PM »

Hello everyone, you can call me caterpillar, and no it is not a name I go by. I feel it portrays a lot about my character and I have a high opinion and fascination with insects.

Anyways, I am a normal everyday guy who wouldn't be picked out of a line up, I attend an art school and enjoy nature and all art. I have always felt spiritually empty, my parents raised me under the Jewish teachings but I felt no real connection. Just recently in my search for my place for life I found Wicca, and wow! what an amazing religion, I instantly felt my spirit come to life, even without knowing any rituals or any fellow Wiccans. I found my place in Wicca through meditation and belief, I began to rise with the sun and greet the horned god, getting to know him for the first time. The goddess soon made her presence known as well. For the first time I felt everything was connected and the magic flows all around us. I know there is a lot of debate about how things should be in a religion but I feel Wicca is so raw and individualized true belief will lead you down the path.

I came to this forum to socialize with other like minded people. I am not confrontational, and enjoy a good conversation. I hope this introduction gave a little insight into who I truly am. If you would like to help me grow as a Wiccan through knowledge and experience I would be most delighted.

Thank you all for your time.

Blessed be

-Caterpillar

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
Re: Greetings everyone
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 01:15:34 AM »

Welcome Caterpillar . I think you will enjoy it here.    www.witchvox.com.
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 08:27:32 AM »

Welcome aboard Caterpillar.
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2012, 08:44:36 AM »

Welcome
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 07:59:22 AM »

Welcome Caterpillar.  Enjoy your journey.
We touch each others lives, for the time we are meant to.

Sometimes the best advice is silence.

Never let your Memories be greater than your Dreams.  Unknown

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2012, 07:33:04 AM »

Welcome.  You remind me of Coyote I once knew.

~*~ Iris for wisdom, bluebell for truth, juniper for protection, lemon for youth, eucalyptus for healing, plumeria for love, marigold to divine messages from the Goddess above. A spell that is simple, fragrant and sweet, and will open the hearts of those that you meet! ~*~

Serpentium

• Walnut
  • Are the machines ready yet, Mr Tesla?
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2012, 08:59:36 AM »

Welcome.  You remind me of Coyote I once knew.

Nah, Coyote was far more full of himself. Even trolling, he wouldn't be able to make a post so non-confrontational.
Oh, and welcome Caterpillar.
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My next victim . . .  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2012, 09:31:51 AM »

Nah, Coyote was far more full of himself. Even trolling, he wouldn't be able to make a post so non-confrontational.
Oh, and welcome Caterpillar.

He's working from a script these days.  Has some right nasty people writing it for him.

In any event, the name is highly unusual and there hasn't been a post since this one.  I think either a watch account or a sleeper.
~*~ Iris for wisdom, bluebell for truth, juniper for protection, lemon for youth, eucalyptus for healing, plumeria for love, marigold to divine messages from the Goddess above. A spell that is simple, fragrant and sweet, and will open the hearts of those that you meet! ~*~

dark magus

• Apple
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2012, 09:38:56 AM »

Ya know...there is a reason I stopped saying hello and welcome!

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2012, 09:42:23 AM »

Ya know...there is a reason I stopped saying hello and welcome!

I couldn't resist a little dig.  I'm bad like that.  :-[

Serpentium

• Walnut
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2012, 03:29:18 PM »

Sweet.
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
  • Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2012, 12:19:17 PM »

Vis a vis of not a lot - I do hear tell that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery - and that jealousy is a curse.

If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
  • Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2012, 12:34:32 PM »

Buggritt....moved it now...sorry. I am shyte at multi tasking and I was chatting to his uncle.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 12:56:43 PM by Scorched Eartha »
If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.

Serpentium

• Walnut
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2012, 12:40:54 PM »

Well sadly they have found his body.

Still and all it's best to know for sure than to wait years without any real resolution...but still a terrible tragedy and thanks C_A for your offer of support in the search.
rong fred. Sorry.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 12:41:48 PM by Serpentium »

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2012, 12:41:58 PM »

Oh crap.....

I thought she was talking about the OP.

:-[
Pages: [1]   Go Up