Welcome, Guest
July 17, 2019, 02:23:22 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Merry Meet, lovelies~  (Read 6063 times)

Buttershark

• Fir
  • My cheese is dead.
    • My Facebook~
Re: Merry Meet, lovelies~
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2012, 08:38:24 AM »

Yeah I'm going to be nice for now, but....

There are quite a few things you've said and done so far which have irritated the hell out of me.  See I'm the grammar nazi and I really have zero tolerance or use for n00bs.

I'm not blind.

I'm not so stupid that I didn't realize I could "highlight" your long and poorly paragraphed OP and read it. I also could have quoted it and read it.  Or made the screen larger.  There are many ways I could have read your OP.

The fact that you didn't request that someone fix it after you were told it would be a bother for people to me shows a lack of respect.  With that I chose not to bother.

Yeah that was nice for me. 

My best advice check the 'tude (which you tried to hide in humor) before you log on.

You told me I irritate you.

You called me a N00b.

You insinuated that I called YOU blind, when I really was NOT talking to you. I APOLOGIZED to your bitter, smart ass and that is all I can do. And more than I should have.

My paragraph IS long and poorly paragraphed, but nobody told you to read the damn thing and you obviously didn't care to. I have been kind to everyone who commented on this post, except for you. Because you are acting like a spoiled, narcissistic, cynical, delusional, verbally abusive child who obviously had her way a few too many times. Where do you come off even commenting on somebody's poor grammar when the message itself was courteous, apologetic, and overall non offensive?

You told me to check my 'tude. MY attitude. Honey, you've got ALOT of hypocritical notions to work through before you can even be taken seriously by the likes of me. Attacking me for "what you see as fact" when it is YOU who knows nothing about ME. I don't know what a "tl;dr" is, nor a "diaf". I admitted my mistakes and apologized in kind multiple times in my previous posts, and the second I COULD edit my own post, I DID. Not for you, but for someone who is less obnoxious. I've taken more effort in fixing my errors than you have keeping your mouth shut.  Picking fights with new members, when the forum guidelines states clearly to at least try to be decent, shows more disrespect than I even have in me. You, honey, did NOT try to be decent. If I were a murderer, and killed one person instead of two, am I then justified for my actions simply because "Oh well I only killed one! That's BENEVOLENT compared to how I usually am!" Right.

"Maybe next time you will think before you are nasty to people you know zero about". HAHA what a joke. You treat me like I am a child, because you know my age. Well sweetheart, that is all you know about me, and I believe that I have proven myself to be more leashed and disciplined than you will ever allow yourself to be. A hypocrite of the first water, you are.

Confrontation makes me physically ill, and you have attempted to knock me down to size many times in this thread. You cannot knock something down that cannot even stand upright on it's own to begin with. I have no family, no job, I don't even know how to drive. I do not want to end up on the streets again, and I am trying to survive in this world that has a few too many people like you roaming the streets, yammering about how you have opinions and grammar is our true Lord and Savior. I'd tell you where you can shove your opinions, but I think you get the message now. I won't be responding to your next load of tripe, so feel free to fire away. I've got a life to live. You have one to waste.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 08:51:18 AM by Buttershark »
"When somebody offers you a gift, you should accept it gracefully;
Whether knowledge, or object."

.::.*.:.*.:.*.:.*.:.*.:.*.:.*.:.*.::.

"Small minds cannot comprehend big spirits.
To be great, you must be willing to be mocked, hated, and misunderstood.
Stay strong." -Aarti Khurana

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2012, 09:40:25 AM »

Let’s review the actual facts shall we?

You posted a run on huge paragraph in a font and color which was damn near impossible to read. 

I said this….

Couldn't read the op. 

Hello and welcome.

To which you replied…. And used my name so nice try that you weren’t speaking to me (liar liar pants on fire???)

Yeah Khara, once again, sorry for the op color. I didn't realize it'd be more difficult for others to read it. I'm using the black background and the white really hurts my eyes and makes everything vibrate and bleed together. I really didn't know what others would be seeing. I suppose the info wasn't really that important anyways. Thanks for the welcome, and Eartha, I will definitely give Descartes a look!

Also, (although I don't expect anyone to take the effort) the text is easily read by highlighting. ^_^ But as I said, it's really not that important. Just a briefing on my struggles thus far and whatnot. Once I can edit, I may change it for easier viewing. "For the blind people", as EP mentioned haha. My apologies for "IM chatting" like this. I cannot edit or add to posts yet, so I had to make this extra one.

Now, if you do not find that rude and completely disrespectful then your mother raised you badly.

To which I responded….

Yeah I'm going to be nice for now, but....

There are quite a few things you've said and done so far which have irritated the hell out of me.  See I'm the grammar nazi and I really have zero tolerance or use for n00bs.

I'm not blind.

I'm not so stupid that I didn't realize I could "highlight" your long and poorly paragraphed OP and read it. I also could have quoted it and read it.  Or made the screen larger.  There are many ways I could have read your OP.

The fact that you didn't request that someone fix it after you were told it would be a bother for people to me shows a lack of respect.  With that I chose not to bother.

Yeah that was nice for me. 

My best advice check the 'tude (which you tried to hide in humor) before you log on.

Which was fully justified considering I had not said anything rude to you thus far and yet you chastise me and get nasty because….  I guess it’s your nature.

From that point on it’s been very clear you are going to cause problems.  With that, I personally don’t care.  I do seriously advise you to not direct your nasty assed comments to me or in any of my threads and we’ll be fine.  If you choose to ignore this advice you will regret it.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 09:42:39 AM by Khara »
~*~ Iris for wisdom, bluebell for truth, juniper for protection, lemon for youth, eucalyptus for healing, plumeria for love, marigold to divine messages from the Goddess above. A spell that is simple, fragrant and sweet, and will open the hearts of those that you meet! ~*~

alyceavary

• Hawthorn
  • To each his own.....
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2012, 10:52:10 AM »

Wow......just WOW!!

First off, welcome and merry meet to Buttershark.

Second, there is a HUGE difference between standing up for yourself and just bullying other members. I understand the shock to Khara, but she was nice to you. She DID welcome you to the boards. Those of us that have been here for a while jump on the "proper spelling and grammar" thing for a few reasons. Usually, trolls are the ones using such horrible grammar and the jump down others' throats when a simple suggestion is made or kind reminder. And it's REALLY annoying to try and guess what a person is saying when grammar and spelling are thrown out the door.

I will say that I have come across MANY very kind people on this board (including Khara) who defend other members when it's needed or simply offer supporting statements. I have been at both sides of Khara's posts and she is usually right on the nose. All of that being said, who do you think the admins are going to side with? A new person who seems to pick fights or a "seasoned" member who was proven they know what they are talking about?

AGAIN: WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!!! Just watch your step, we take care of our own here and anyone who is threatened is beaten severely and fonged with wet noodles.
So tell me not of avatars. Show me not your proof that yours is the true god. I grant you your beliefs without question and without judgment, but if you grant me what is in my heart, then such proof is irrelevant. ~Drizzt Do'Urden

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2012, 11:24:52 AM »

tl:dr = too long, didn't read
diaf = die in a fire

I will probably regret posting this....  :-p
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

Buttershark

• Fir
  • My cheese is dead.
    • My Facebook~
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2012, 11:40:32 AM »

My mother didn't raise me right. She abused me. And I felt defensive, so I defended myself. I never told her what to do, only to leave me be. Telling someone that you wish them to die in a fire is n00bish. I should not be told I am wrong for defending myself. Whether any of you think that I had a reason or not. Thank you for the welcome. I definitely regret posting my introduction now. I'm sorry that it was terrible enough that it deserved such ridicule. And no, I was not being "snarky" when I said "and not that I expect anyone to take the effort". That is just how I see things. As they are. I was NOT agitated until Khara told me that I had irritated her on every account. And anyone would be.

You mostly proved that you DIDN'T take the effort, and I was just trying to state that I don't mind. THAT response was not directed at Khara, it was for those who maybe ARE noobs who wanted to read my intro. People like that exist, but they are not many and far between. Thank you again for the welcome, and I apologize for your distress. And Khara, I know that I said I wouldn't respond. But I do NOT care how long you or anyone has been on this forum, I do not appreciate being threatened. Defending myself is no cause for being told "you will regret it" or "i wish you would burn in a fire". I am not here to "start fights". My defense of myself turned into a pissing match between us and does in no way reflect my ability to post helpful advice to people requesting it in threads. What stays in the intro, stays.

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2012, 11:58:23 AM »

Chica, if you are going to quote me do so correctly and don't add or take away words.

I promise you with my whole heart and soul, if I ever do actually threaten you, you will not be whining about it on an internet site. 

You dug this hole for yourself, don't be mad because you know you were wrong and are now embarrased about it. 

Pull up your big girl panties and deal with it.  Because in all honesty you have said far nastier things to me than I have to you in any way. 

As for the diaf.  Are you new to the net?  Just asking because old meme is very old.  I won't apologize for it, it's a meme.  I could have said much much worse and refrained. In fact, for me, I have been nice rather considering how nasty you have been.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 11:59:17 AM by Khara »
~*~ Iris for wisdom, bluebell for truth, juniper for protection, lemon for youth, eucalyptus for healing, plumeria for love, marigold to divine messages from the Goddess above. A spell that is simple, fragrant and sweet, and will open the hearts of those that you meet! ~*~

dark magus

• Apple
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2012, 04:26:27 PM »

Wow......just WOW!!

First off, welcome and merry meet to Buttershark.

Second, there is a HUGE difference between standing up for yourself and just bullying other members. I understand the shock to Khara, but she was nice to you. She DID welcome you to the boards. Those of us that have been here for a while jump on the "proper spelling and grammar" thing for a few reasons. Usually, trolls are the ones using such horrible grammar and the jump down others' throats when a simple suggestion is made or kind reminder. And it's REALLY annoying to try and guess what a person is saying when grammar and spelling are thrown out the door.

I will say that I have come across MANY very kind people on this board (including Khara) who defend other members when it's needed or simply offer supporting statements. I have been at both sides of Khara's posts and she is usually right on the nose. All of that being said, who do you think the admins are going to side with? A new person who seems to pick fights or a "seasoned" member who was proven they know what they are talking about?

AGAIN: WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!!! Just watch your step, we take care of our own here and anyone who is threatened is beaten severely and fonged with wet noodles.

EYE DONT.

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2012, 04:42:59 PM »

Well sweetie, how is your day going?
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

Buttershark

• Fir
  • My cheese is dead.
    • My Facebook~
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2012, 05:09:52 PM »

^_^; Oh well, it started out pretty rocky, but it's smoothed out. Posted my own topic in the forum, and doing my best to not be a nuisance to anybody anymore. :) How is/was your day going, Marisol?

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2012, 05:36:49 PM »

Damn,  I had to dump my original post.....  :-p
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 05:37:02 PM by Earthbound Spirit »

Buttershark

• Fir
  • My cheese is dead.
    • My Facebook~
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2012, 05:42:47 PM »

Well, it was mostly directed at me, and I read it in my email. Don't sweat it :P I'd kinda like to drop the subject as it is. I've heard all of your opinions, and I'm grateful for it.

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2012, 06:07:57 PM »

Man, talk about being embarrassed..... ;D

Buttershark

• Fir
  • My cheese is dead.
    • My Facebook~
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2012, 06:13:23 PM »

Q^Q Don't say thaaaat! I just don't want to be judged by this little spat. Now everyone who comes to read my intro will surely hate my guts... I want to swallow it and vomit it out into the never-filling chamber pot of the abyss.

C_A

• FIDEI DEFENSOR
  • Council Elder
  • Magnolia
  • JERSEY TRUE
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2012, 07:05:55 AM »

I can't read the text, so I automatically assume it's from a fluffy n00b.  (After all...if you don't care enough about what you're saying to make it readable, why should I care, then, about what you actually said?).  I see cute little pussycat "equations" at the sig, I assume it's from a fluffy little n00b.  (It doesn't do much to prove otherwise to anyone over 25).  I see someone even trying to get through it alive with the Doom Monkey, I assume it's a fluffy little n00b.  (It's a rare breed that can survive.).  These are assumptions based on being a web guy since before browsers, but it's amazing the assumptions that can be made in a post or two, innit?

Welcome to TCC.

How soon IS now and who IS John Galt?

alyceavary

• Hawthorn
  • To each his own.....
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2012, 01:35:49 PM »

I see someone even trying to get through it alive with the Doom Monkey, I assume it's a fluffy little n00b.  (It's a rare breed that can survive.). 

Does that mean that I am rare?? Hee, Hee......lol I think I've even been enlisted in the Troll-Stomping Brigade! LOL
So tell me not of avatars. Show me not your proof that yours is the true god. I grant you your beliefs without question and without judgment, but if you grant me what is in my heart, then such proof is irrelevant. ~Drizzt Do'Urden
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up