Welcome, Guest
June 26, 2019, 05:55:12 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 1389 times)

Daikini

• Meṁber
  • Alder
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Greetings!
« on: September 10, 2012, 03:37:41 PM »

Mae govannen!

Hello, all! I'm new to the forums, but not necessarily Wicca. I've read a lot of material and done quite a bit of research and it is definitely fascinating - I'm interested, to say the least. I haven't practiced anything yet, as I'm still gathering as much information as I can before I leap right into it. Wicca definitely speaks to me and I've felt strong connections to many of the things I have read and come across. I can't wait to see what else I can learn here and what others can teach me!  :D

As far as getting to know me, I'm not sure what to put, as I've never been good at introductions. If there's anything you want to know, though, just ask! I'd be happy to oblige. :)
I am the merry wanderer, a charming woodland sprite.
I may be small, but I am bold - full of wit and might.

lucifer

• Ash
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 03:44:24 PM »

Hello and Welcome, Daikini! :D
The day people stop learning is the day they die. Life is one big classroom , from cradle to grave , a place learning is forever , some learn quickly some remain in the same class their entire life.

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 04:08:43 PM »

Greetings and Well Met Daikini,

Welcome aboard. I wish you a fruitfull journey on your path. What I would like to say is; Don't rush anything, just take your time and learn steadily, it will all come together for you in good time.

Blessed Be.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 06:22:54 PM »

Nice to meet you, Daikini
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 08:43:41 PM »

Welcome to TCC.  :)

I am not afraid of dying.  I don't want to start the adventure tomorrow.  :-p
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2012, 09:15:51 AM »

Welcome Daikini.  Enjoy your journey.
We touch each others lives, for the time we are meant to.

Sometimes the best advice is silence.

Never let your Memories be greater than your Dreams.  Unknown

Old Stoneface

• Cypress
  • "I don't wanna be nice..." - John Cooper Clarke
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2012, 11:52:45 AM »

Hi Daikini, and welcome to TCC. A fan of Pan I see. Does that make you a Pantheist?
"I don't believe we can move on spiritually until we rid ourselves of religion." - Stonefather III

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2012, 03:57:48 PM »

Greetings Daikini , may you find what you seek.
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Daikini

• Meṁber
  • Alder
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2012, 03:17:24 PM »

Thank you all for the greetings! :D I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone, as well as learning from them. :)
I am the merry wanderer, a charming woodland sprite.
I may be small, but I am bold - full of wit and might.

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2012, 03:46:04 PM »

Ah Daikini, Welcome back. Thought you'd disappeared...LoL  ;)

Hello, all! I'm new to the forums, but not necessarily Wicca. I've read a lot of material and done quite a bit of research and it is definitely fascinating - I'm interested, to say the least. I haven't practiced anything yet, as I'm still gathering as much information as I can before I leap right into it. Wicca definitely speaks to me and I've felt strong connections to many of the things I have read and come across. I can't wait to see what else I can learn here and what others can teach me!  :D

This is kinda how I started down my path. For years I gathered and picked up information on pagan ways, it was all rather disjointed though with no structure. Further to that, the info I got wasn't all reliable or sooth as I had no real idea what it was I was looking for. It wasn't until more recently that I was able to gain structure, and with that a better understanding of where I was going. As I remember, I think I introduced myself as one on the Wiccan path, but as I've gone along I'm starting to step back from the labelling and remaining with the wider umbrella of Pagan. I'm still very much in the process of sorting the informational wheat from the chaff but it's definately getting there.

As far as getting to know me, I'm not sure what to put, as I've never been good at introductions. If there's anything you want to know, though, just ask! I'd be happy to oblige. :)

I would say your intro was just fine, feel free to let us know more about you as you feel, and certainly don't be afraid to join any of the threads if you have something you'd like to share.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

naturalpaganmomma

• Holly
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2012, 11:01:10 AM »

I'm always late with the greetings, dog gonnit. LOL! Oh well. Happy to see you found your way here Daikini.  ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up