Welcome, Guest
August 15, 2018, 01:52:33 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Reincarnation - How past lives affect our current life  (Read 13946 times)

Aidan

• Meṁber
  • Oak
  • Fire and light!
Re: Reincarnation - How past lives affect our current life
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2014, 06:04:53 AM »

If there is such a thing as past lives, i have always felt like i used to be MUCH more a powerful astral being.
And than somehow lost most of that power in some great battle.

Could be nothing though.....
The energy which is mine, should always be mine.

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2014, 10:35:19 AM »

Could have been a dream.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

Aidan

• Meṁber
  • Oak
  • Fire and light!
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2014, 10:38:08 AM »

Could have been a dream.
The kind that comes back more than 100 times since i was a little boy?
Going on where i left off.

Ok......

Ashe Isadora

• Hawthorn
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2014, 01:32:52 PM »

I'm much more likely to give credibility to someone who remembers a pretty mundane past life than a grandiose one.  Let's face it, the vast majority of us were peasants or farmers, not Cleopatra or a Great Magical Warrior.  Though I will concede that I think many magical people may be here because we have past life memories that led us to seek this life.  But that could mean you were a  a Catholic nun, priestess of Vesta or a Mason.  Not necessarily a witch (though it's possible) and it's doubtful you were a Powerful Mage.  Just sayin'.
"When I say I'm Wiccan, I don't mean what you THINK I mean."

Aidan

• Meṁber
  • Oak
  • Fire and light!
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2014, 01:34:42 PM »

I'm much more likely to give credibility to someone who remembers a pretty mundane past life than a grandiose one.  Let's face it, the vast majority of us were peasants or farmers, not Cleopatra or a Great Magical Warrior.  Though I will concede that I think many magical people may be here because we have past life memories that led us to seek this life.  But that could mean you were a  a Catholic nun, priestess of Vesta or a Mason.  Not necessarily a witch (though it's possible) and it's doubtful you were a Powerful Mage.  Just sayin'.
I am not talking about the physical realm.
Forgot to mention that. Mt bad. :D

Aidan

• Meṁber
  • Oak
  • Fire and light!
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2014, 01:41:21 PM »

I think i was an Archer.... :)
Or a Monk working for Charlamagne.

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2014, 03:36:22 PM »

I'm not going to tell you what I was  :-p
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Aidan

• Meṁber
  • Oak
  • Fire and light!
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2014, 03:37:56 PM »

I'm not going to tell you what I was  :-p
I have a hunch... :)

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2014, 09:01:58 AM »

I don't believe we are supposed to know who, what, or where we were
before this lifetime. I don't need or want to know. I think it would just
be confusing. It is interesting to think about tho.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

Alchymist

• Ash
  • Keep them off-balance and brazen it out!
« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2014, 10:23:41 AM »

I got "regressed" once, some years ago; not hypnotically, but in a deep meditative state, and received three very distinct images - two of which definitely relate to my present life

In the first, I was living the life of a Samurai warrior in feudal Japan, weary with fighting and living a peaceful, contemplative life in a monastery in the mountains; I regularly received messages from a Daimyo, or feudal lord, asking me to come and fight for him, but I ignored them all.

In the second, I was a World War II bomber pilot, probably in my 40s so older than most other pilots at that time, weary with fighting but simply conscious of trying to do a difficult, dangerous and necessary job to the best of my ability, and longing for an end to conflict. Since "I" was born in 1944 in my "current" life  (assuming my parents were telling me the truth and my birth certificate isn't a forgery, which I sometimes suspect), either "I" must have died in my previous life before the war ended - or incarnations can overlap, which is an intriguing thought.

My third image seemed completely unrelated to the other two; "I" was in some kind of spacecraft, in orbit around a far distant, Jupiter-sized planet but with odd, diffuse cellular structures on its surface rather than Jupiter's stripes. I got impressions of deep reds and yellows - but this image was quite brief and I didn't get much detail. I'm not sure that "I" was even human. A vision of the far future? A life in another galaxy "far, far away", perhaps? Or "just a random image from my subconscious mind", as I'm sure most psychologists would insist?

But who knows, really?

Alchymist.
"Truly I say to you, he who seeks, shall find. And sometimes, he shall wish he hadn't."

Believe nothing: question everything: think for yourself!

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2014, 03:02:51 AM »

Overlapping incarnations; sounds worthy of it's own thread for discussion methinks.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

empty6

• Cypress
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2014, 04:17:43 PM »

Very interesting thread, I also believe your past life can have much influence on your present. Ive been thinking of doing regression myself, as I do have had many faint clues and memories at moments but never anything clear, and I think knowing of your past life and the way it influences your life can help you live this life more free and pure. If you have (emotional) restrictions you usually can't do anything about it before you even know where it came from.

arrowolf

• Meṁber
  • Willow
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2017, 05:26:01 PM »

I know it has been awhile since someone posted on this thread, but I found it very interesting as I have had three dreams that have been repetitive throughout my life. No matter what I do I can't change them, and I come to realize at least two are past lives.

The first was from a very long time ago. I was dressed in what seemed like a druid robe. There was a stone temple, but didn't appear to be a roof. The elder priests didn't seem very fond of me I guess because I felt to be a novice or beginner. I spent much time in the forest with the trees and animals. I remember the elder priests holding a ritual in the temple that I was not allowed to join. They seemed very nervous. The next part of the dream has me lying in a pile of dead bodies with a pole or lance stuck in my chest along with all the other druids. I could see the temple in the background and the forest to my right.

The second was much shorter than the first, but did increase in depth after the first time. I was in the open country of the west as best I could figure. I had a wooden house and the land appeared like Arizona or New Mexico. There were three riders who came up looking for someone. I told them he was not here, and had left the day before. They didn't believe me and shot me dead. They then went into the house and killed by wife and child. Someone was hiding under the house. Guess I wasn't being truthful. The three men appeared to be outlaws and the person of interest had seen something he wasn't supposed to.

The third has to have some meaning to it. I am a dark grey wolf and sort of an outcast to my pack. I am befriended by a white wolf (female) who becomes my mate. She was an outcast of her pack. We start are own pack. It always ends with us sitting close together near an opening of the forest staring at the full moon.

I always feel very free and comfortable in nature. It's as if my senses become enhanced when I am there. I feel the energy from the trees and seeing the animals makes me smile. Interesting.

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2017, 10:15:27 PM »

Would like to know who and why you were stabbed and dumped on the pile .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

arrowolf

• Meṁber
  • Willow
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2017, 03:42:41 PM »

I failed to mention that there were more than druids there. I know there were some with weapons in hand and shields on the ground, but they were underneath the druids and myself. Almost as if we were brought out and slain after the battle. Never saw who did it.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up