Welcome, Guest
August 15, 2018, 01:50:56 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Reincarnation - How past lives affect our current life  (Read 13945 times)

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
Re: Reincarnation - How past lives affect our current life
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2017, 04:39:33 PM »

Do you recall seeing any symbols on the shields or the shape of the shields ?.
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

arrowolf

• Meṁber
  • Willow
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2017, 05:34:04 PM »

the one I remember seeing were round for the most part, but the surface was not smooth. Some seemed to have animal skin adornment on them. I guess for me the focus usually was on the fact I was looking at myself dead even though the person didn't look like me, but I knew it was me if that makes sense.

arrowolf

• Meṁber
  • Willow
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2017, 06:30:24 PM »

that should say the one's i remember seeing

arrowolf

• Meṁber
  • Willow
« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2017, 08:35:04 PM »

OldGhost I have been meditating on this trying to bring this back, but what I have gotten were not the visual as normal. Instead it has been the emotional. Feelings of frustration, anger, and guilt. The feelings were so strong it actually spilled over and was noticed by the Mrs. Those were the feelings I experienced the very first time this came to me as a child. Every time after those feelings faded until I was left with curiosity only. I guess it was because I had stopped seeking it further, and just excepted what I saw. I knew there was more to it. Like, why did I have a short sword in my hand if I am in a druid robe? Why was I at odds with the druid leaders? Even if there was a battle, why kill the druids? They seemed to want nothing but peace. There was an oddity though in that there seemed to be more druids going into the temple (the only thing I know to call it) than laid dead on the field. May have been 20 or so on the field dead, but I saw more than that going into the temple when I was at odds with a couple of my leaders near the entrance. I am going to keep meditating on this. I have only had this dream two or three times in the last 13 years. The last time being when I had started to renew my journey the last time. Maybe I will be fortunate to see it again. I do believe it was a somewhat small battle. It's funny that at the beginning the field was so lush and green, and as I looked at myself and others dead the ground appeared scorched. Thanks for listening as I haven't really told many about this, and as I talk about it more details come to mind. I will meditate and seek more if there is more to gain.

May the day bring enlightenment, and the night cover you in peace.

oldghost

• Blackthorn
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2017, 06:57:58 AM »

One Druids were not then what people think of them now . Druids were keepers of the old religion and to insure it continued they would take up arms ( you also may not have been a Druid but some other religious group ) , Druids would lead in battle as well as teach and it was not peace they preached but harmony with nature and if that means they had to wage war then they did .

Lets say you were a Druid you could have been the Druid of one clan that was at war with another or there was and invasion of your lands . You arguing with the older Druids could have been about when to attack or something like that . It could have been a group trying to wipe out the Druids (  Romans , Christians ,Danes etc. )

As for your frustration appearing when you remember the event that is not uncommon and in certain cases has lead to violence so stay cold when it happens . Events can in fact manifest in many ways , some where you feel the physical pain of what happened and some where all you do is hear the sounds .

If you do at sometime try to again get more details you should do it away from people ( camping is a ideal place to do it , away from all things modern .

Do you remember if it was day or night ?. If night was there a full moon out ?.
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

arrowolf

• Meṁber
  • Willow
« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2017, 08:18:56 AM »

When it started I am not sure of, but it was waning part of the day when I was looking at myself. There were shadows of the forest from the left as if the sun was setting, so I would think mid-afternoon. Interesting as there was forest to the right. Not sure what was to the south, but the temple was on a hill to the north. I feel real sure the temple was north as I looked at it. Thank you for the advice and the ear.

oldghost

• Blackthorn
« Reply #66 on: December 20, 2017, 01:02:52 PM »

Don't suppose you can tell what type of trees they were ?. Any guess how big the temple was ?.  If the forset was to the right was the ground to the left open and was it level or slopeing ?.

Always willing to help and listen .

arrowolf

• Meṁber
  • Willow
« Reply #67 on: December 20, 2017, 04:03:35 PM »

There was forest to the left/west and right/east. I keep wanting to think that the front part had an open roof, but something was behind it. I pretty sure it was the side of a mountain or natural rock wall, so maybe there was an initial meeting or ceremony area at the entrance then another part inside of the mountain/rock wall. There was a significant clearing where the battle took place. I know there were Oak trees and Birch, but there seemed to be another type or two as well. They were all full green leaves and it was warm but not hot as far as the temperature goes. I would say that the temple could hold 50 to 100 in a circle two to three deep leaving about a 20 ft. diameter opening in the center. There was a stone path to the entrance coming from either side, but I don't believe there was one in the center. I guess they expected people to only be coming from either the east or west.

oldghost

• Blackthorn
« Reply #68 on: December 22, 2017, 08:28:39 AM »

Did there appear to be any type of painting or chiseling on the stones of the temple ?. Was there any animals present , horses , sheep etc.?. What colours were the stones of the temple ?.

arrowolf

• Meṁber
  • Willow
« Reply #69 on: December 22, 2017, 08:54:55 AM »

I remember hearing birds, and seeing movement in the trees. Didn't actually see any animals other than an owl near the entrance of the temple and what I would call deer running off in the distance when I walked into the forest on the right side(I could only see an outline and a glimpse of antler). The stone was pale off white for the most part on the outside, but I want to say light grey on the inside.

oldghost

• Blackthorn
« Reply #70 on: December 23, 2017, 02:23:25 PM »

The inside could have appeared gray do to shadows , was the Owl on the temple pillar or on something else , could it have been on a stand made for it ?. 

Not all things with antlers are deer  :o .

Don't suppose you can recall smelling anything ?.

arrowolf

• Meṁber
  • Willow
« Reply #71 on: December 24, 2017, 08:19:34 PM »

The owl was perched at the entrance on top to the left. An interesting thing occurred in that I have recalled some of the 2nd past life. The one that I believe was in the old west. I had just finished giving thanks for the pieces of birch that I am going to use to make my own runes. Afterward, I decided to take a shower. It was during the shower as I was relaxing to the hot water that it happened. The person I had hidden that got my family and me killed was a wounded Indian. He was not gravely injured, but needed help. After the men had killed me and my family, he came out from under the house. I felt his sadness. He said, "We are of the same spirit, may you find peace. You have not died in vain." When he was leaving the house, he didn't seem to be wearing much. Then the image changes as he is walking away. He is now wearing more clothing (some sort of animal skin on the torso). He had a pouch around his neck. His eyes turned to the distance and started to close in on a ceremony of celebration of what i am not sure. I do know that he seemed to age the closer the image came. He looked to be over 70 by the time he came to his tepee, and the celebration was no longer going on. Things seemed different as far as the landscape. There was a wooden wall not far from his tepee. The more in tune i get the more this comes back. I will let you know what else comes back. I keep feeling closer and closer to the earth and sky. It's awesome and peaceful.

oldghost

• Blackthorn
« Reply #72 on: December 26, 2017, 05:21:30 AM »

Good recall , wonder if you were seeing the Native American at different times in his life but as yet have not got the memory complete .

arrowolf

• Meṁber
  • Willow
« Reply #73 on: December 27, 2017, 05:50:47 PM »

I don't know if I should have put this in another thread or started a new one, but something last night that was definitely different. My grandson(he is two) stayed with us last night. I went to put him to bed just before 10pm, and as I laid down he kept pointing to toward the end of the bed looking scared. I didn't see anything, but just figured it was him being two. He likes the dark, so I assumed he just didn't want to go to bed. Well I must have fallen asleep with him. I felt someone sit on the end of the bed at my feet, and I could of sworn I heard the Mrs say she was going to lay down with us. Next I remember looking over at my grandson, and I didn't see the Mrs. At that point something seemed to press down on my body and pin my arms behind my head. I couldn't open my eyes or speak, and i was struggling to breath as if my every breath was being taken. I eventually manage to utter some words(I am not sure what language it was), and this shadow raised up and gave a toothy grin. As it started to come back down, I fought my way up and pressed it down with its head hanging off the bed. I remember telling to go back to hell(which made it start to smile), or wherever it is you came from. This made the smile disappear, and all that was left was these odd looking green eyes. Then it disappeared. As I laid back down, I woke up. My body felt like it had been in a battle. I immediately looked at my grandson who was sound asleep, but had been restless as his head was facing the foot of the bed. It took a couple of minutes, but I came downstairs and found the Mrs was asleep on the couch and had been there since I went upstairs. Not sure what to make of it. It was almost one o'clock in the morning when I got up and went downstairs, so the Mrs wished a happy birthday when I woke her up checking to see if she was okay. Very odd.

May peace and happiness find you wherever you are.

oldghost

• Blackthorn
« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2017, 07:14:20 AM »

Do you think you can phonically spell the words of the language you heard ?. Any after effect like a headache or blurred vision . Do you remember any odors ?.

Was your grandson alright the next day ?. Anything unusual ever happen in that room before ?.

May all be well with you and your family .
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up