Welcome, Guest
August 19, 2018, 09:42:23 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Reincarnation - How past lives affect our current life  (Read 14006 times)

arrowolf

• Meṁber
  • Willow
Re: Reincarnation - How past lives affect our current life
« Reply #75 on: December 28, 2017, 08:46:17 AM »

A slight headache that went away in about 5 minutes. Grandson was fine the next day. When I got back upstairs, I turned him in the right direction and held him close to me. He woke up smiling at me in the morning. Nothing happened before. Don't recall any odors. As a matter of fact, I believe it void of any smell. This is phonetically done as I don't know how this would be spelled. (nosh-knee-ah-two). There was a little more to it, but I can't recall what else was said.

Branwen

• Meṁber
  • Willow
« Reply #76 on: December 28, 2017, 11:18:41 AM »

This kind of sounds like sleep paralysis. A state between wake and sleep  were you canít move or catch your breath and some people see an old hag. scientists chalk it up to be hallucinations but do we really know? Also since your grandson saw something this leads me to believe it was not a hallucination.
Light and dark both shine bright,
One visible in the day and one at night.
Put them together, the scale becomes clear,
Without each-other neither would be here.

arrowolf

• Meṁber
  • Willow
« Reply #77 on: December 29, 2017, 09:41:57 AM »

I was wrong on the phonetic. It was neesh-knee-ah-two. It was neesh not nosh.

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #78 on: January 01, 2018, 02:11:34 PM »

You make a good point Bramwen  but there are also other things that will attempt to a human still for a purpose known only to themselves . The thing here with Arrowolf is that he was with his grandson and the innocent are easily taken over by things that mainly not nice .

A Witch friend of mind once told me her view was that the reason the entity would want to take over a infant or childe was so they could live in this world all the time and to not just be able to manifest itself for a limited time with only minimum power . That is what may have been happening with Arrowolf and his struggle with the entity is stopped it from doing what it wanted .

Then it could all have been a vivid dream ?.
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Branwen

• Meṁber
  • Willow
« Reply #79 on: January 01, 2018, 04:10:26 PM »

That is possible and I hadnít thought of that before, very creepy.. Arrowolf do you plan on cleansing the area?
Light and dark both shine bright,
One visible in the day and one at night.
Put them together, the scale becomes clear,
Without each-other neither would be here.

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2018, 04:46:07 PM »

Cleansing will only get rid of the negative energy left behind in the room , the whole house will have to be done . After that protective barricades will have to be put in place both inside and outside . An outer ring of crystals or Witches bottles thorn plants that have been purified and energized with protective spells . Window charms etc. there are many things one can do . A properly made dream catcher should be a must for the room the child sleeps in .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Alchymist

• Ash
  • Keep them off-balance and brazen it out!
« Reply #81 on: March 14, 2018, 08:50:00 PM »

On re-reading this thread I note Drac's comment in the original post that events in a past life can result in unaccountable phobias in one's present life. I suspect that this has been the case for me.

When I was very young I had two unaccountable phobias; water - being on it or in it - and singing. When I was 4 or 5 I screamed hysterically one time when, with my family, I was expected to step into a boat to cross a river; and I cried when, at school at about the same age, we were supposed to gather around the piano and sing songs. How these events relate to a past life I'm not sure; but perhaps, subconsciously, they led me in my present life to become a sailor - and, indeed, a sailing instructor - and a Celtic musician, playing guitar and mandolin and singing (I do a mean version of "Carrickfergus"). Something to do with sublimating or something, as Freud (or possibly Jung) might say.

I never did learn to swim properly, though.

Anyway - an interesting thought. Indeed do many things come to pass for our entertainment and erudition.

Blessed Be everyone,

Alchymist.
"Truly I say to you, he who seeks, shall find. And sometimes, he shall wish he hadn't."

Believe nothing: question everything: think for yourself!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up