Welcome, Guest
February 22, 2018, 02:52:12 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Established Members Introduction  (Read 8896 times)

lucifer

• Ash
Established Members Introduction
« on: January 01, 2013, 04:51:19 PM »

I often see new members being prompted to give us a good introduction where it's been a little while for some of us and a long time for others and our introductions are out of scope or no longer existent. This thread is a place for anyone who wishes to post a re-introduction about themself so that any new member who comes here can know who is asking them to introduce themself!

I'll get the ball rolling:

My username is lucifer. My wife and I are a duo-solitary practicioners in Wicca. I hail from sunny California. I enjoy cats and am currently at a count of one indoor, three outdoor kept and three regular strays (at least). I believe that all things under the Goddess and the God are good (even when they aren't comfortable).

Now I'd like to open it up to anyone else who hasn't gotten a current intro up for us all to read! Thanks in advance & Blessed Be
The day people stop learning is the day they die. Life is one big classroom , from cradle to grave , a place learning is forever , some learn quickly some remain in the same class their entire life.

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
Re: Established Members Introduction
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 06:03:26 PM »

I already have an intro in place; however it is the intro of a newbie. I will now offer my own member intro for perusal.

My name on site here is Draconis Rex; most folks here call me Drac or Draco, a few use DR. I am 49 and I live in the Scottish Borders; yep, the United Kingdom. I started off following a path I believed to be Wiccan, however as I travelled further down this path I feel my path has branched out more Iím still not quite sure where exactly yet but the foundation is Wiccan. I was brought up in the Baptist ministry but left that a long time ago. For a lot of years I collected information about occult related things (to me that included Paganism in all its many colours), itís only over a recent period of time (I canít pinpoint how long exactly) that I was able to sift out the wheat from the chaff, and put it all together. I am a cat lover but donít have any, at least just now, and I have an affinity for dragons.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

Firesong

• Council Elder
  • Walnut
  • Laughin' at the Angels, laughin' at you;
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 06:46:27 PM »

I already have an intro in place; however it is the intro of a newbie. I will now offer my own member intro for perusal.

My name on site here is Draconis Rex; most folks here call me Drac or Draco, a few use DR. I am 49 and I live in the Scottish Borders; yep, the United Kingdom. I started off following a path I believed to be Wiccan, however as I travelled further down this path I feel my path has branched out more Iím still not quite sure where exactly yet but the foundation is Wiccan. I was brought up in the Baptist ministry but left that a long time ago. For a lot of years I collected information about occult related things (to me that included Paganism in all its many colours), itís only over a recent period of time (I canít pinpoint how long exactly) that I was able to sift out the wheat from the chaff, and put it all together. I am a cat lover but donít have any, at least just now, and I have an affinity for dragons.

Your affinity for dragons is probably because you are one...
"Every thug deserves a slug..."
~Anonymous

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 09:23:36 PM »

I am known on here as Arnemetia.  Arn for short.  I have been a moderator on here for almost 3 years and a member for, I am not sure how long.(5,6 years maybe)  I am 54 years young and live on the beautiful Oregon coast. I was blessed with an adopted mother who understood her wayward daughter and encouraged me to find my own path.  I have practiced Wicca as a solitary officially for about 15 years.  I am Wiccan, Witch and an ordained minister.  I offer my services to those wanting non-denominational weddings, etc.
My fiance' J and I have been together 17 1/2 years and share our home with two cats, Smokey and Emma. With a third possibly coming soon.  :)

We touch each others lives, for the time we are meant to.

Sometimes the best advice is silence.

Never let your Memories be greater than your Dreams.  Unknown

Aunt Thora

• Cypress
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 02:06:14 AM »

theyd here; just completed the year and a day a few months ago;  still learning and studying.  Although I do not label myself I have been called a witch at times throughout my life.  Have some talents and just learning what they are called.  I live on a hill, in the middle of 300A., in middle TN.  Take care of three dogs and one cat.  Enjoy all animals.  My daughter and her little family lives just across the valley; when they are not gone off to work.  In a few short months I will be 60 and very excited about it too. 

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 07:04:32 AM »

Aw C'mon FS, Save some surprises for the newbies!! :o
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

DarthTater

• Pine
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2013, 07:35:28 AM »

So that's where all the cattle have been disappearing to. I knew it!
Come to the dark side, we have cookies!!

Firesong

• Council Elder
  • Walnut
  • Laughin' at the Angels, laughin' at you;
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2013, 08:40:16 AM »

So that's where all the cattle have been disappearing to. I knew it!

Naw... I'm pretty sure Drac's a vagitarian...
"Every thug deserves a slug..."
~Anonymous

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2013, 09:48:57 AM »

I am known as EBS.  I have been a member here since early 2004.  I was made a Moderator in 2007.  I would be considered a bad Wiccan by the devout.  I live in Texas, just south of Fort Worth.  I have two sons and I am engaged.
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2013, 11:55:11 AM »

Hello I am Marisol. I've been a member here since 2011. I live in a small village in Missouri. I am
Wiccan and Witch, I have been a solitary practitioner for 15 years. I enjoy Herbology, gardening,
and have a four month old kitten named Grace. I have one son.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

soulfire

• Ash
  • telestic witch
    • Believe in You!
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2013, 12:06:09 PM »

I am known as EBS.  I have been a member here since early 2004.  I was made a Moderator in 2007.  I would be considered a bad Wiccan by the devout.  I live in Texas, just south of Fort Worth.  I have two sons and I am engaged.
I do remember back when you became a moderator. gee that was going back to my beginnings sort of...

I'm Soulfire.  not a mod, just an irritant. my path has become more MINE over the years- morphed into what it should've been... back in 2003ish I studied Wicca, realized it was close but not for me and went on a search that unfortunately DID NOT include my own heart and I wasted much time. Hello.
Striving for authenticity- which is not often politically correct. Get over it.

I RESPECT YOUR INDIVIDUALITY AND OPINIONS, PLEASE RESPECT MINE cuz i'll say it.

Kiara

• Willow
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2013, 10:25:29 AM »

I joined TCC nearly three years ago when I was going through some type of spiritual crisis.  The crisis is a long, complicated story, but the most important details are:  I am Roman Catholic, I live in an area that has been hit very hard by the Catholic Church scandal, and in order to feel connected to God, I use some of what I learned from studying Pagan and other world religions.  I am an exceedingly shy individual and although joining a message forum should be easy, for me it was a major life decision.  Of course, it was also a good decision.  The members who supported me by PM and email have made a difference in my life.

I have a tendency to lurk and not post much, so I do not know if anyone remembers that I was ever here.  Probably no one noticed that I disappeared completely for about a year.  Well, if it matters to anyone, I think I will be logging in again from time to time.  And if I actually write more posts than just this one, I will have to consider it major progress in overcoming shyness.  I really do love you guys and this place.  I just donít express it too well.

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2013, 10:53:25 AM »

Some things haven't changed Kiara, we are still supportive of each other here, a great little community. It's good to see you are back with us, always nice to welcome a past member back into the fold. Look forward to seeing you posting if you are willing.

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2013, 11:54:21 AM »

I remember you Kiara.  Welcome back.
We touch each others lives, for the time we are meant to.

Sometimes the best advice is silence.

Never let your Memories be greater than your Dreams.  Unknown

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2013, 09:26:21 PM »

Welcome Kiara
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up