Welcome, Guest
August 15, 2018, 01:51:40 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Established Members Introduction  (Read 10555 times)

Pure

• Pine
Re: Established Members Introduction
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2013, 03:42:01 PM »

I like this thread, it gives other users like me more an insight to the regular posters we see.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. Oscar Wilde

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2013, 04:03:54 PM »

Yup.... Thats exactly why Luci came up with it, glad it worked out.  :D
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

Amythestorm

• Ash
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2013, 05:38:20 PM »

LOVE this thread..awesome idea, thank you. It's the perfect place for an old one like me that's been AWOL for awhile and need to say hello to all my 'old' friends and introduce myself to hopefully new friends.
I'm Amythestorm, 'old' friends call me Amy and new friends are welcome to do so also. I will be 44 yrs. on this earth next Thursday, married for the second time & mother of 3 (2 my own and 1 step). I have 3 cats and 4 of their off -spring (up for grabs), 8 chickens and a roo. I live on a small farm in NW Pa.
I follow a loose wiccan path. Still learning new things about myself and my surroundings everyday, but enjoying life here on earth as much as possible. I've missed the connections I had here and hope to reconnect and make new ones as well. :)
"This too shall pass"
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning, the devil says, "OH @#$%, SHE'S UP"!

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2013, 06:01:16 PM »

Always good to see our prodigals returning, Welcome back to the forum. It will probably take a little while to catch up on things again but I'm sure you'll find some of it entertaining, if not, downright outrageous!  :-p :o

You have quite the menagerie, LoL what fun! ;D  I'll just stick to my fishes..... at least for the time being. Marisol keeps bugging me to take on a cat/s, as much as I love them I'm not ready to yet.

Feel free to jump in where you will, look forward to seeing you on the boards.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2013, 06:04:18 PM »

It's good to see you back Amy :)
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

Amythestorm

• Ash
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2013, 06:09:31 PM »

It's good to see you back Amy :)
Thanx EBS. I've missed you guys! :)
"This too shall pass"
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning, the devil says, "OH @#$%, SHE'S UP"!

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2013, 02:26:15 PM »

Welcome back Amy.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2013, 12:04:52 PM »

Amy's back! Amy's back!  *dances a little jig*
We touch each others lives, for the time we are meant to.

Sometimes the best advice is silence.

Never let your Memories be greater than your Dreams.  Unknown

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2013, 11:32:31 AM »

I'm Khara.  I'm a witch.  In the mid to late 80's I was part of a Wiccan coven, I did my year and a day with them and stayed for a few years more.  In the end though, I didn't find what I was looking for with Wicca.  It deviated too much from the Path on which I was raised.  Since then I've been mainly solitary.  I've participated in a few local group things but for the most part, it is just myself and my children.

I've been following this Path for my whole life, I was raised this way so it is truly the only way I've known.
~*~ Iris for wisdom, bluebell for truth, juniper for protection, lemon for youth, eucalyptus for healing, plumeria for love, marigold to divine messages from the Goddess above. A spell that is simple, fragrant and sweet, and will open the hearts of those that you meet! ~*~

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
  • Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2013, 02:27:25 PM »

Hi I'm Eartha. Some people called me Scorched, Scorchy or SE. A lot of people call me other things, but the age rating for the site doesn't allow me to say those.

I'm partly pagan, partly anarchist, but almost pure troll.

I live in Australia, so I'm rude, crude, uncultured and loud. I take a while to get used to, but once you've acquired the taste for me I'm told it can be quite palatable. TCC Mods for example are very tolerant of me.

I came here initially in 2010 because I stalk Serp. I think he secretly likes it.

That whole restraining order thing was just him playing hard to get.
 8)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 02:27:54 PM by Scorched Eartha »
If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.

liz_lilly

• Elm
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2013, 09:50:01 PM »

Hi I'm Liz I havent been on here in a long while.Im 30yrs old im still learning.Maybe this time i'll make some new friends who are willing to help answer my questions without judgein me.I live in a small town in South Georgia <3
Love your family love your friends thats all you need<3

Eliza

• Willow
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2013, 08:10:51 AM »

Eliza here, aka CatShadow.  Been a member since 04/2010, have made an underwhelming number of posts.  Got involved in a Quaker online community there for a while, decided that what I was looking for in that liberal group was not freedom of religiion, but freedom from religion, especially freedom from the Abrahamic religions.  I have studied the bible and religion for years, but just can't find any logic in any of them. 

If I were looking for the best fit to describe my spiritual, not religious, outlook on what its all about on this little blue dot we call home, I would describe myself as a panentheist.  Not to be considered the same as pantheist.  There is a difference. 

I live in the Pacific Northwest.  Have a couple of acres here that I share with my agnostic husband, a dog and catand a parakeet in the house,  several chickens in the yeard, a couple of guinea pigs in the greenhouse.  Then there are the wildies, great horned owls, rabbits, gray and brown squirels, quarrelsome crows and jays, spotted towhees and juncos and other assorted birds.  Not to mention the bats.   We keep a veggie garden, I freeze a years worth each harvest time.  Also freeze the wild blackberrie and red huckleberry.  I dry more for soups.
and also raise and dry herbs for cold and flu remedies, for teas and treatments, and harvest some wild herbs.  I don't touch the mushrooms, not knowledgeable enough.

Aneeeeewaaaaa..............
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 08:22:54 AM by Eliza »
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eliza CatShadow -   

I can't change who I am,   however,
I can change who I am going to be.

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2013, 08:17:14 AM »

Welcome aboard Eliza, Nice to have you back with us again.

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2013, 10:02:56 AM »

Welcome back Eliza, stick around for a while. ;)
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2013, 02:52:39 AM »

Eliza , good to see you back with us . Hope things have been going well for you . Do you have bat houses , the little bugger's do keep down the insects . Welcome home  :) .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up