Welcome, Guest
November 15, 2018, 04:51:26 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Established Members Introduction  (Read 11891 times)

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
Re: Established Members Introduction
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2016, 11:32:24 AM »

Welcome Melunia.  :)
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2016, 09:15:49 PM »

Welcome back home gunslinger .

Melunia , welcome hope you find what you seek .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

RavenHillWitch

• Elm
« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2016, 08:52:24 AM »

Dear Melunia,
Merry Meet!  Scott Cunningham is an excellent introduction to the elements, energy manipulation, and white magic!  Especially his early works.  I have also found everything by Ellen Dugan very helpful over the years.  Although I have also studied (not practiced) what I, personally, consider to be the "darker" side of magic,  sticking with the "light" paths of positivity have always found me in good stead.  3 times 3.... Ellen Dugan is very positive in this way. 
Bright Blessings,
RHW

Amberhawk

• Orange
  • Eclectic Pagan Spiritualist
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2016, 01:28:08 AM »

OK, don't know if you can call me established... wait... sorry, confused that for stable for a second! LOL!

Well, been here some time with an on again, off again timing. Seem to be on more lately for the time being.
I'm 46 at this posting, married to a lax Southern Baptist and have one just barely adult son. I've been pagan my entire adult life starting with research into Wicca, though I've always had interests in things occult related. My first run through was as a pre-teen in the ESP and hauntings sections of my local library.  Anywhoo...  that'd be me.
Mom, Wife, homemaker, and Eclectic Pagan Spiritualist for 25+ years.

Melunia

• Elm
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2016, 07:43:34 AM »

Thank you everyone for the welcomes! Feel free to message me anything that may benefit me in my journey:)

ostar2

• Orange
  • I seek enlightenment. I seek peace.
    • Adam Cohn's Computer Science and Engineering Blog
« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2017, 09:16:25 PM »

I've changed a lot, I have become a teacher for a few people, Kundalini completed, I've seen people die, I've learned what the harsher side of the world holds and what it means to help others, I've learned compassion and humility, I'm happy to reintroduce myself as a far more humble and less obnoxious person, with a far firmer grip on not only reality but myself, I want to thank everyone on this forum for the guidence and advice given, especially our firebreathimg admin Drac.  :)
I wished for peace, in my heart of hearts it was found. Love is here and is all that remains. I am reborn!

illia

• Fir
« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2018, 02:40:02 PM »

Been many, many moons  since I was last here!! The "seasoned" members may or may not remember me as the crafty, "mouthy" Frau.... lol! See lots of names I remember! About me- fluent in sarcasm, still crafty, still undefined solitary pagan-just years and years older! Glad to see so many parts of TCC that I loved so much! TI- spent lots of time there and the Kiva!!
biological recycled output happens

oldghost

• Blackthorn
« Reply #82 on: May 06, 2018, 06:14:55 PM »

Good to see your re rerturn  ;D . Still down in Oregon ?. Hope you have beeen well and are still going strong ?
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

illia

• Fir
« Reply #83 on: May 06, 2018, 07:30:36 PM »

Hello again and yep! Still in Oregon. Going strong and still practicing  good ole  paganism

oldghost

• Blackthorn
« Reply #84 on: May 07, 2018, 06:19:30 AM »

That's good . Nice to see those still stand strong on their path .

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
« Reply #85 on: May 08, 2018, 09:31:41 AM »

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

She's back!

You have been warned HA HA HA!!
~*~ Iris for wisdom, bluebell for truth, juniper for protection, lemon for youth, eucalyptus for healing, plumeria for love, marigold to divine messages from the Goddess above. A spell that is simple, fragrant and sweet, and will open the hearts of those that you meet! ~*~

illia

• Fir
« Reply #86 on: May 08, 2018, 09:08:25 PM »

Back and older and grumpier..... just kidding!!!!

Síochána

• Rowan
« Reply #87 on: May 11, 2018, 10:37:18 PM »

Am I 'established'? Who knows. I've been knocking around a while, but I've taken a bit of a break.

I am Sio, and I spent a fair whack of my childhood bouncing round the Irish care system before pinging out the other end, winding up in the UK, living in a flat with former TCC member MoonShadow, who some of you may remember, who I've know since forever. I sort of stumbled across Paganism by accident really, and it fits better than anything else ever did! Certainly something I have gone back to, which is more than can be said for just about anything else. So I guess that's me.
Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present.

"This above all, to thine own self be true." - Shakespeare.

oldghost

• Blackthorn
« Reply #88 on: May 12, 2018, 07:01:17 AM »

Well your one of the family now so there  :-p .

Tell MoonShadow to come back and see us ,  :'(

Ashe Isadora

• Hawthorn
« Reply #89 on: May 12, 2018, 04:19:26 PM »

Ashe here. You may also know me as Ragnell.  Like many, I've been MIA for some months.  I've missed TCC, and had to come back.  For those who don't know me I'm a retired Montessori teacher and I practice Wicca, though I enjoy learning about other pagan paths, too.  Love to talk shop so I'm hoping this site will rock'n'roll again.  New members feel free to jump in and have your say...
"When I say I'm Wiccan, I don't mean what you THINK I mean."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up