Welcome, Guest
September 16, 2019, 01:12:11 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm new  (Read 863 times)

Moon

• Fir
I'm new
« on: February 03, 2013, 04:25:08 PM »

Hi I'm new,
I wish there was a coven or wiccan group where I reside. I can't seem to find any yet. I love Wicca, and I sorta believe it even without being a practicing or actual wiccan. I believe in a Goddess, God, should be honored, love nature and I really want to explore more of Wicca. OH and reincarnation is a big one, I believe that too. The only thing is, I'm really into Angels and I love studying about them. I have the encyclopedia of Angels among another, The Angel Workbook by Doreen Virtue. I know she gets criticized for being a fluffy writer, but this book definitely was better than most of her books. It really cuts to the chase, and she doesn't hold back about her experiences with Angels and being a medium. I don't know or think I have any special powers, although I have had a few premonitions, sometimes it's like picking up on things from places or people. I've had only one instance of clairaudience when something wasn't right, and I had a vision a friend of mine was in a coma before I found out about his car accident. I read cards for people, always free, and I have an uncanny knack for it, though not self-acclaimed expert. My favorite deck is the Tarot of the Spirit. It's kinda similar to Thoth but much more elemental and spiritual, IMO also more accessible. The creators are two sisters, artist and spiritualists one of which I think was a part of the Golden Dawn. I don't know enough about the GD, just that some cool and inspirational writings and thoughts arose from it.

Thanks,
I'm also a woman and I'm 24.

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
Re: I'm new
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 04:36:33 PM »

Well met and welcome to TCC Moon (nice easy name we won't have to shorten ;D ). A good introduction, thanx.

We have here people from all sorts of paths, some who haven't yet discovered their path and others following their own path. I'm sure you'll fit in nicely and find all sorts you might find of use to you on your own journey. Feel free to read through our older threads, plenty of good stuff there, and if you get stuck, feel free to ask and someone will help.

Anyway, I hope your journey with us is both fruitful and enjoyable.
Welcome be and Blessed be
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 08:57:19 PM »

Welcome to TCC, Moon.  Enjoy your journey.
We touch each others lives, for the time we are meant to.

Sometimes the best advice is silence.

Never let your Memories be greater than your Dreams.  Unknown

Rowanmarie

• Holly
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 09:17:13 PM »

Welcome moon :)

Followerofwolves

• Pine
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2013, 06:00:44 AM »

hello moon.
wolves, we are not for the light hearted.
"For the strength of the pack is the Wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack."

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2013, 09:08:35 AM »

Nice to meet you Moon.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

Willowen

• Cypress