Welcome, Guest
August 24, 2019, 09:48:14 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Wicca questions.  (Read 6947 times)

soulfire

• Ash
  • telestic witch
    • Believe in You!
Re: Wicca questions.
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2013, 02:49:01 PM »

I don't care where you are from, what your beginnings are, even if you have risen above challenges.  Question is, where are you going from here? What are you doing with the cards you are dealt?  It is about the investment/energy you put out and where you concentrate your attn.  so, WHERE are you putting that energy and why? THAT, my friend, is witchcraft!

personally, I wouldn't put any more into this victimhood (real or otherwise).  Waste of time IMO, altho' it garners much sympathy.
Striving for authenticity- which is not often politically correct. Get over it.

I RESPECT YOUR INDIVIDUALITY AND OPINIONS, PLEASE RESPECT MINE cuz i'll say it.

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2013, 03:25:52 PM »

Thorn I am posting late and you may have left. But from your posts I get that you have had a bad time(possibly) and carry alot of anger and hatred. You have a feel sorry for me atitude and
sympathy is not something we just hand out without reason. So many people have made it past
a situation such as yours without being hateful and rude to others. I still don't know what you want. If you want to study Wicca you need to seek help for your emotional pain first. Other than that, I agree you want attention and sympathy. For all I know your story may be untrue.

Go to a social services office where you live and ask for help. You are not a small child anymore.
So look for what you need and get help.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

Thorn Nightwing

• Willow
  • I really don't know anything!
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2013, 06:41:36 PM »

I get where we are all coming from. Yes I appear like someone online begging for sympathy and attention. I don't know any of you, nor do you know me. I have tried to explain myself, but nothing works.I am not lying, but I can't change what you all believe I know the truth you don't. Thats that. I hope that you can understand that I am truly not looking for attention, and if I was this is not the place.   

"I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble finds me" -J.K. Rowling

"If something goes right it's because of someone else. If something goes wrong it's probably because of me" -Daesung

"I want to show my true self, not how I want to be seen by others" -G. Dragon

Never forget to smile :)

Thorn Nightwing

• Willow
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2013, 07:33:43 PM »

I don't care where you are from, what your beginnings are, even if you have risen above challenges.  Question is, where are you going from here? What are you doing with the cards you are dealt?  It is about the investment/energy you put out and where you concentrate your attn.  so, WHERE are you putting that energy and why? THAT, my friend, is witchcraft!

personally, I wouldn't put any more into this victimhood (real or otherwise).  Waste of time IMO, altho' it garners much sympathy.

Those a great questions. Allow me to explain one thing about the whole "Victimhood" In no way am I a victim. I have been allowed to stay in my home, I am fed and go to a reasonable school, I have never been physicaly harmed. Clearly I am in an environment where I am safe, and I am blessed for that. I have loving friends and somebody else that I feel connected to. I do have seeked help from a teacher, but there is no harm to me. I have accepted that I do have a ruff story, but I can't live on that. I can't let that control my life, and I haven't. I felt anger but after taking a look at my life, I could be in a worse position. I rebelled against my family and that wasn't right. I am stepping on a new turf when I say that I have it worse than anyone else, because i don't. My main focus is turning my negative thoughts into something positive. I had anger but I am learning to ways to deal with that as opposed for taking it out on other people. For the future I want to be able to look back on these current years and learn from them. I am not in the best place right now, but that wont change for a while. I hope that I can maintain a decent relationship with my family. In a way I understand where they are coming from, but I don't understand why that should hinder there love for me. I have many plans such as moving closer to my Wiccan family. I am not sure yet what I shall do later in life because I am still confused as to who I am and my place here. I hope that I can get a better understanding of who I am.       

"If something goes right it's because of someone else. If something goes wrong it's probably because of me" -Daesung

Rowanmarie

• Holly
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2013, 08:25:34 PM »

Lots of tension here...
I believe Thorn ment to start the thread as such as others where questions may be asked and MULTIPLE opinions may be given. As the Internet usually only supply's one opinion it is often good to look and see everyone's. While some people may not want to open their own thread for just one simple question to be answered.

While also she may not have been trying to be disrespectful of her parents but failing to come up with other ways of explanation. We all have had that issue I believe. Where I am usually best at interpreting others but not putting my own views in words.

You should start a intro thread thorn :) a good way to start over maybe tell us about your pets and hobbies.

Thorn Nightwing

• Willow
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2013, 08:33:54 PM »

Lots of tension here...
I believe Thorn ment to start the thread as such as others where questions may be asked and MULTIPLE opinions may be given. As the Internet usually only supply's one opinion it is often good to look and see everyone's. While some people may not want to open their own thread for just one simple question to be answered.

While also she may not have been trying to be disrespectful of her parents but failing to come up with other ways of explanation. We all have had that issue I believe. Where I am usually best at interpreting others but not putting my own views in words.

You should start a intro thread thorn :) a good way to start over maybe tell us about your pets and hobbies.

Thank you! You summarized what I have been trying to say in words that I never could have said myself! :D Also I will start an intro thread! 

Rowanmarie

• Holly
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2013, 09:00:46 PM »

http://paganwiccan.about.com/od/glossary/g/Blessed_Be.htm
Here's one website that may answer one of the questions not really sure how helpful it will be though.

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2013, 06:54:43 AM »

People people, you are missing the opportunity to be taught.  I mean this teenager was obviously drawn to this site to share her many years of wisdom with us.  We are being terribly unkind to her by not listening with baited breath for her next lesson of the Path. 

I'm sure she has more to share with us that those of us who have been on this path for anywhere from 10-50 years. 

She obviously knows more, has studied more, has experienced more than we have otherwise coming here and making her opening post would be terribly rude and would almost sound like a snotty little teenager who is as full of shit as a christmas turkey.  We all know she isn't that. Right?

Right?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 06:55:45 AM by Khara »
~*~ Iris for wisdom, bluebell for truth, juniper for protection, lemon for youth, eucalyptus for healing, plumeria for love, marigold to divine messages from the Goddess above. A spell that is simple, fragrant and sweet, and will open the hearts of those that you meet! ~*~

Scorched Eartha

• Birch
  • Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2013, 07:14:50 AM »

People people, you are missing the opportunity to be taught.  I mean this teenager was obviously drawn to this site to share her many years of wisdom with us.  We are being terribly unkind to her by not listening with baited breath for her next lesson of the Path. 

I'm sure she has more to share with us that those of us who have been on this path for anywhere from 10-50 years. 

She obviously knows more, has studied more, has experienced more than we have otherwise coming here and making her opening post would be terribly rude and would almost sound like a snotty little teenager who is as full of shit as a christmas turkey.  We all know she isn't that. Right?

Right?

Inoerite?

So glad you're here though Khara.....I almost went to bed but...........

Now I'm just rapt.

If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Edge there's no honest way to explain it as the only people who really know where it is have gone over.

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2013, 09:08:54 AM »

Right?

Inoerite?

So glad you're here though Khara.....I almost went to bed but...........

Now I'm just rapt.

:COFFEEMONITOR:

LMAO
~*~ Iris for wisdom, bluebell for truth, juniper for protection, lemon for youth, eucalyptus for healing, plumeria for love, marigold to divine messages from the Goddess above. A spell that is simple, fragrant and sweet, and will open the hearts of those that you meet! ~*~

alyceavary

• Hawthorn
  • To each his own.....
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2013, 10:42:27 AM »

You are SOOOO right, Khara!! How ignorant of me to not consider that side of things. Again, you have taught me a great lesson. I shall sit beside SE and share the popcorn while waiting to be schooled in the ways of Wicca as taught by this newcomer.
So tell me not of avatars. Show me not your proof that yours is the true god. I grant you your beliefs without question and without judgment, but if you grant me what is in my heart, then such proof is irrelevant. ~Drizzt Do'Urden

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2013, 11:09:53 AM »

You are SOOOO right, Khara!! How ignorant of me to not consider that side of things. Again, you have taught me a great lesson. I shall sit beside SE and share the popcorn while waiting to be schooled in the ways of Wicca as taught by this newcomer.

***snort***

giggle giggle giggle

I'll make us some of my amazing ice cream sundaes. 

Thorn, we await your knowledge, please feel free to impart it at any time.  I'd hurry though, this ice cream will probably melt fast.  It's hot in here.

alyceavary

• Hawthorn
  • To each his own.....
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2013, 01:11:55 PM »

I'd like one with strawberries, whipped cream, and a cherry on top, please.
So tell me not of avatars. Show me not your proof that yours is the true god. I grant you your beliefs without question and without judgment, but if you grant me what is in my heart, then such proof is irrelevant. ~Drizzt Do'Urden

WhiteRaven

• Hawthorn
  • Magick Is Everywhere, Never doubt it.
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2013, 03:25:18 PM »

*pops head in* Sundae? Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream with Strawberries and Cool Whip please... ;D

Thorn Nightwing

• Willow
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2013, 04:32:39 PM »

Thank you all so much! I was about ready to just give up and delete my account.  ;D

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up