Welcome, Guest
July 17, 2019, 02:16:34 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: A few stumbles forward in to this new world  (Read 6118 times)

Raven Sheelin

• Fir
A few stumbles forward in to this new world
« on: March 19, 2013, 12:01:12 PM »

Hello, my name is Raven at least that is the name my Goddess has given me. I am, as far as i am aware, the youngest daughter of the Morrigan and The Dagda. I am also the only Fae, mermaid,  in my area, as far as I know. My abilities are very new to me and I'm having a hard time controlling them. 

Anyway, I'm very new to Paganism/ Wicca/Wiccan, I started this path only a year or two ago and am what my mentor likes to call a "First generation" pagan. 

Meaning that the rest of my family is of the Catholic faith and doesn't know about the change in faith I have taken. 

I'm very new to all of this and am not such of how to handle the abilities and infomation I have been given by my guides and mentor. 

I guess you could say I am simply looking for a community of some kind to help me along and to talk to as I find my way in this new world I have just started to step in to. 

I hope I have found such a thing on this board.... I'm just looking for some of my own kind. I hope to find others like me here if they exist. 

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
Re: A few stumbles forward in to this new world
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 12:19:48 PM »

Well met and welcome to TCC RS, I am the Dragon of these hallowed halls and I reside in the cavernous caves of the Scottish hills. I try not to scorch anyone here but sneezing can be embarrasing.

I hope you find here all that you seek, theres plenty of stuff here for you to work your way through, and if you get stuck just ask; someone will help. Enjoy your time with us

BTW, try not to step on my tail, I caught it in the door and it still smarts.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

edens garden

• Walnut
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 01:08:32 PM »

Welcome to the Jungle, Raven.

I would be extremely interestwd in a thread about how you came to realiE you were not only far but the child of two gods!
In the magic of the northern woods I learn
Lift your song up to the winds and watch it turn
I own nothing I own not even my soul
In the silence of the heart all things unfold
-Trevor Hall

WhiteRaven

• Hawthorn
  • Magick Is Everywhere, Never doubt it.
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 01:34:44 PM »

Indeed I would enjoy hearing the story as well.

My name is also Raven. Nice to meet you.

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2013, 08:42:44 PM »

Hello Raven its nice you have a mentor.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2013, 09:06:08 PM »

Welcome to TCC.  :)  I would love to hear more about these abilities of yours.  So I gather you are saying that you have decided that these are your Patron Gods?  Are you saying you are an actual Fae and a mermaid?
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

Rowanmarie

• Holly
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2013, 09:14:14 PM »

Welcome Raven!

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2013, 06:36:12 AM »

If your looking for some of your own kind here, you might be disappointed. There may be a unicorn lurking about in the shadows somewhere and I'm sure Santa sticks his head round the door once a year. Oh wait, we have a dwarf named Gimli but he's been AWOL for a while. Feel free to look around though, and don't forget to check under the beds.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

Raven Sheelin

• Fir
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2013, 07:27:26 AM »

Well met and welcome to TCC RS, I am the Dragon of these hallowed halls and I reside in the cavernous caves of the Scottish hills. I try not to scorch anyone here but sneezing can be embarrasing.

I hope you find here all that you seek, theres plenty of stuff here for you to work your way through, and if you get stuck just ask; someone will help. Enjoy your time with us

BTW, try not to step on my tail, I caught it in the door and it still smarts.

~Bows to the almighty Dragon~ Merry met oh wise Dragon. I will be sure to avoid stepping on your tail. I have two dragons who are my a couple of my most treasured Guides... Of course my wolf and my Raven are as equally important and I love all my guides equally, as the small army that they are. LOL I can help but love cuddleing up to them whenever I can.

I am well aware of numerous tails and flames at random moments as dragons of all kinds seem to have made my bed room their own mini sanctuary, which I was over joyed that they did. Even as a small child I was obsesed and dreamed of dragons.

Beware of the large gold Eastern Dragon with the lion like face that I have nicknamed Papa, he is one of my oldest guides and is a total flirt with anything that moves. But gets rather upset an likes to ripple and change the color of his scales if he feels that any new being gets too close to his "Hatchling" as he has proclaimed me to be.

The blue shiny one is my water dragon. Unlike Papa, she is very quiet and shy but has a tendency to pop up at the worst possible moments and I have no idea what size she is as I've only seen her head and neck poping out of the floor by my feet.

As for the rest of those who have replied to my post I thank you for such a warm welcome. I will indeed share any story that I am allowed. Some things however are private and will stay between me, my guides and mentor.

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2013, 08:54:26 AM »

Welcome Raven Sheelin.  Enjoy your journey.

I hope your mentor has given you the proper cautions when dealing with the Fae.  They can be a troublesome lot.
We touch each others lives, for the time we are meant to.

Sometimes the best advice is silence.

Never let your Memories be greater than your Dreams.  Unknown

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2013, 09:32:09 AM »

The Fae, ehhhh maybe there is a chance you are descended.  Slim, bit possible.  What is you clan?

With the "parentage" you claim, you'll have to stand in line.  I know about 10 other people who claim the same.  As they were rumored to have had sex ONE TIME, your springing to life from that union which is well documented would lead one to believe a child would have been as well documented.  For there to be over 10 of you, well......  Let's just say you are all walking a rocky path of "you have no idea and should probably shut up".

Mermaids.  Mermaids are mythological.  Many cultures have a version, so it is a well known legend.  Then Peter Pan made them pretty and sexy.  However, in the real world, mermaids do not, nor have they existed for centuries, if they ever truly did.

Why are we encouraging this stuff?

Abilities?  What can you do?  Please tell us?  What can you not control?

I have no issues being a sounging board for someone who is in the same reality as I am, but for this fantasy crap......  Not interested.

~*~ Iris for wisdom, bluebell for truth, juniper for protection, lemon for youth, eucalyptus for healing, plumeria for love, marigold to divine messages from the Goddess above. A spell that is simple, fragrant and sweet, and will open the hearts of those that you meet! ~*~

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2013, 09:39:31 AM »

I just read through this post again and have a question also.  What abilities could someone else (your mentor) give you?  As far as I know, ones abilities are either obtained naturally or worked hard for, not given. 

edens garden

• Walnut
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2013, 09:45:09 AM »

Aww, guys.

I was trying to get her to do a write up of the whole story brfore we tore into her. I can't help but feel like it would have been a good one!

Now we may never know how she became the madgickal fae mermaid offspring of the gods!
In the magic of the northern woods I learn
Lift your song up to the winds and watch it turn
I own nothing I own not even my soul
In the silence of the heart all things unfold
-Trevor Hall

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2013, 09:53:04 AM »

Sorry EG.  Guess I'm getting crochity in my old age.

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2013, 10:47:34 AM »

Well damn EG why didn't you warn us?

I would have tried to hold my tongue.

Tried being the operative word!   ;)
~*~ Iris for wisdom, bluebell for truth, juniper for protection, lemon for youth, eucalyptus for healing, plumeria for love, marigold to divine messages from the Goddess above. A spell that is simple, fragrant and sweet, and will open the hearts of those that you meet! ~*~
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up