Welcome, Guest
July 22, 2019, 04:37:48 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: A few stumbles forward in to this new world  (Read 6126 times)

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
Re: A few stumbles forward in to this new world
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2013, 11:02:49 AM »

Khara, I did promise you the next one, you should chew more slowly and enjoy the flavour.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2013, 11:27:23 AM »

Yes play with it a little longer so we can all enjoy.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

edens garden

• Walnut
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2013, 11:39:05 AM »

Welcome to the Jungle, Raven.

I would be extremely interested in a thread about how you came to realize you were not only fae but the child of two gods!

Next time I shall be more snarky. Damn subtlety, this is why I never use you!  ;)
In the magic of the northern woods I learn
Lift your song up to the winds and watch it turn
I own nothing I own not even my soul
In the silence of the heart all things unfold
-Trevor Hall

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2013, 12:58:26 PM »

Yeah I've just been asking them what fantasy world they live in and do they think we're stupid.
Then go elsewhere before I curse you.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

Raven Sheelin

• Fir
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2013, 04:35:32 PM »

Well, after reading your next responses... Maybe I have made a mistake in coming to this board. I am not some half wit that will stand being ridiculed.

Why should I reveal to any of you my story only to be shot down and called a fraud and a liar when I would NEVER shame my name or my Goddess by lieing about her and what I can do.

If you do not believe me FINE. But I will  not be the butt of your jokes. I've put up with that crap enough as a child and I'll be damned before I take it as an adult. If all you want to do is mock me and my beliefs then you don't deserve to know my story or know me.

Stop me if I'm wrong.

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2013, 05:19:12 PM »

I'm going to be serious and fair to you now, I don't often do this; If you move onto a site and declare yourself to be descended as you described, Unless your having a joke with folks then you will be ridiculed, and it will happen in your adult life as long as you do this. We are a very serious site and some folks here are several generations of Witch. Nonsense is not easily tolerated by the fresh and uninitiated, it is likely you will find this wherever you go.

If you genuinely consider yourself to be as you claim, then why are you not prepared to fight for it? I'm not a Dragon, but I believe there once were Dragons and I would fight for my belief in that.

Your call!
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2013, 05:30:55 PM »

I asked you about your abilities.  What are they?  You were asked which clan you belonged to as  Fae.  Mermaids have never been documented so I hope you can understand why people are sceptical.  So please explain how you are a Fae and a mermaid.  I am giving you the chance to explain yourself.  I ask everyone to stop throwing barbs and let her do that.

As Drac said the ball is in your court.  If you don't explain yourself you will always be made fun of as Drac told you.  So explain or be made fun of,  it is your choice.

Eta: I apologize for using the word explain so much.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 05:33:12 PM by Earthbound Spirit »
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

Raven Sheelin

• Fir
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2013, 05:49:06 PM »

I know that you are not LITERALLY a dragon. Just as I am NOT LITERALLY a FAE, it is how I am seen by others and my mentor in group meditaion. That is what the tartot cards have shown many times. I AM Guided and am Mothered by The Morrigan and yes, The Dagda does father me. THAT is how they appear to me that is what I feel and what my instinct tells me. I do not believe myself to be a Goddess or the like. I am mortal. Perhaps I worded myself too vaguely.

But I am telling the truth. I have found so much in this faith, so much I have always looked for but never found. My abilities are that I am a seer. I see things in riddles and in images both when I sleep and when I am awake. Things that have actually later happened.

I am new to this world, this faith and will do anything and everything to be apart of it. I do believe in Mermaids, I believe that they do and did exsist but no longer in this realm of reality. I too believe that dragons did and possibly do exsist but again NOT in this realm.

I also believe that I have lived many lives. I believe everyone has, even if they do not know it. I can find no other logical explination for what I can do and what I have seen. I have seen my Goddess Morrigan in my dreams and I knew what she looked like as she appeared to me LONG before I knew her name or anything about any Celtic mythology.

I take this part of my life very seriously and personally am really sick of defending my decision of changing my faith to Pagan from the sham of a faith that it was. I have been scorned and cut down more times then I care to say by others of every faith just because I was not born in to this faith or because they find Paganism, Wicca, and Wiccan to be stupid, made up or for freaks and weirdos. I will defend what I am to my grave, i'm just sick and tired of doing it at every turn.

WhiteRaven

• Hawthorn
  • Magick Is Everywhere, Never doubt it.
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2013, 05:57:18 PM »

You worded yourself to expressively in your first post. Its why everyone took offenses. Now that you have cleared it up I'm sure everyone will be on better terms with you.

Just remember to be realistic when you post. It will help a lot.

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2013, 06:37:12 PM »

Thank you Raven.  You did a good job.  :)
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

edens garden

• Walnut
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2013, 06:40:04 PM »

I know that you are not LITERALLY a dragon. Just as I am NOT LITERALLY a FAE, it is how I am seen by others and my mentor in group meditaion. That is what the tartot cards have shown many times. I AM Guided and am Mothered by The Morrigan and yes, The Dagda does father me. THAT is how they appear to me that is what I feel and what my instinct tells me. I do not believe myself to be a Goddess or the like. I am mortal. Perhaps I worded myself too vaguely.

But I am telling the truth. I have found so much in this faith, so much I have always looked for but never found. My abilities are that I am a seer. I see things in riddles and in images both when I sleep and when I am awake. Things that have actually later happened.

I am new to this world, this faith and will do anything and everything to be apart of it. I do believe in Mermaids, I believe that they do and did exsist but no longer in this realm of reality. I too believe that dragons did and possibly do exsist but again NOT in this realm.

I also believe that I have lived many lives. I believe everyone has, even if they do not know it. I can find no other logical explination for what I can do and what I have seen. I have seen my Goddess Morrigan in my dreams and I knew what she looked like as she appeared to me LONG before I knew her name or anything about any Celtic mythology.

I take this part of my life very seriously and personally am really sick of defending my decision of changing my faith to Pagan from the sham of a faith that it was. I have been scorned and cut down more times then I care to say by others of every faith just because I was not born in to this faith or because they find Paganism, Wicca, and Wiccan to be stupid, made up or for freaks and weirdos. I will defend what I am to my grave, i'm just sick and tired of doing it at every turn.

See, THIS is what I was looking for! I had asked you for the back story and this response and the reactions you got are why.

You see, we have had silly young girls come here making similar claims and fully believeing them. So the reaction you got shouldn't be all that surprising. I asked figuring you would either give us a clear, honest answer like you did or...Well, open season.

I am hoping you will stick around. You may need a thick skin, but this place can be an amazing resource.

Consider this an initiation test, and personally,  you passed.
In the magic of the northern woods I learn
Lift your song up to the winds and watch it turn
I own nothing I own not even my soul
In the silence of the heart all things unfold
-Trevor Hall

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2013, 06:49:18 PM »

I guess I should take some of the flak for that; I gave two Dragon related posts that encouraged the rest of it, so my bad.

Raven Sheelin

• Fir
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2013, 06:53:23 PM »

I know I write expressivly... I'm a writer! I write fiction as a hobby and I'm a nautral word smith.... I always add flair even when I speak it's just how I am. I'm sorry I will make an effort to be clear and to the point. I just find it very boring and uncreative. besides... messing with peoples heads is too much fun.  ;) I'm too humble to believe that I'm anything more then what I see in the mirror.

And I noticed.... ~laughs evily~ I LOVE freaking with those girls! I'm an evil bitch like that! ;D I wish I'd had a camera when I convinced a old bully from my High School I'd cursed her. Ah revenge is a dish best served cold... I can do one HELL of an Oracle impression... So to speak. Scared the hell out of the girl... (( really all I did was use a little psychology on her and some... other things.))

My entire Junior year EVERYONE was convinced I was a witch and could turn them all in to toads... I wasn't at the time... I had a friends mom ( who is a witch) help me out with the perverbial smoke and mirrors. ;) BEST YEAR EVER!

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2013, 07:49:13 AM »

Thank you for the explaination.  Sometimes we do have to ruffle someones undies to get them to realize we take this very seriously.
We touch each others lives, for the time we are meant to.

Sometimes the best advice is silence.

Never let your Memories be greater than your Dreams.  Unknown

Draconis Rex

• Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2013, 07:59:05 AM »

Thank you for the explaination.  Sometimes we do have to ruffle someones undies to get them to realize we take this very seriously.

;D ;D ;D   BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!  Brilliant!   ;D ;D ;D

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up