Welcome, Guest
May 19, 2019, 03:23:03 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: A few stumbles forward in to this new world  (Read 5855 times)

Serpentium

• Walnut
  • Are the machines ready yet, Mr Tesla?
Re: A few stumbles forward in to this new world
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2013, 03:38:44 PM »

Notorious rapists too. (Dolphins, not Quinalts) In the Irish Sea, the Bottle noses there are absolutely brutal Racists. The won't tolerate any other Cetacean interlopers whatsoever. If they find Common Porpoises in their turf, they will batter the Males to death. and brutally gang rape the females. If there are infants. they play a kind of "flipperball" with them.

Even much larger beasts like Beluga and Pilot Whales steer clear of the Bottle Nosed Nazis of the Irish Sea. It's been that way for at least the last 25 years, probably longer. Swimming around, grinning and squeaking like butter wouldn't melt . . . .
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My next victim . . .  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2013, 10:15:43 AM »

They have become more aggressive down off the coast of Florida in resent years . Guess other species are starting to get tried of us thinking where the rulers of this world.
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2013, 12:46:35 PM »

We're just the most persistent predators, not necessarily the most intelligent. Maybe the fishies
are more intelligent, they just don't have fingers. ;D
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up