Welcome, Guest
May 21, 2018, 02:14:35 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: The power of 3 x 3?  (Read 5908 times)

blue

• Birch
Re: The power of 3 x 3?
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2018, 03:26:13 PM »

I think i might understand somewhat. One might say that a ritual practice of the craft is an experience that one emerges from as a changed person. If one can release the negativity they can release the thing that is vexing the I self. In this case ... it would be a frustrated desire for justice ? Fix how one feels about a thing and it fixes the problem ? Balance is restored ?

Imagine the harm that could come from holding on to a grudge. The stress could ruin one's health, pollute the mind with negativity, and poison the spirit. Turn it loose on the world through spell casting would surely invite a threefold return and the whole thing would just feed on itself.

Definitely better to let it roll off your back than to feed energy into it.

My approach is somewhat different. I've been in the business world for a couple of decades. You have to grow a thick skin or all of the hurts and injustices will drive you crazy. I aspire not to take the things that others say or do personally. For the most part, people always do the best that they're capable of. If they could do any differently than they would. They just don't know any better. They do all kinds of horrible ignorant things.

If you avoid taking on the negativity then it can't torture you. It helps with maintaining balance & peace of mind. Keeps one on track with a minimum of unnecessary conflict. That way you can devote more energy into serving your people and making profit. In a highly competitive environment one can't afford the luxury of allowing distractions from one's purpose.

arrowolf

• Meṁber
  • Willow
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2018, 04:08:44 PM »

I have been in the business world myself. The saying goes that business is business and nothing more, so you have to be thick skinned. I always try to overlook things. Then you have those who make things personal and seek to do harm to you(not necessarily meaning physically). There is collateral damage which is a part of business, but it is different when someone goes out of their way and makes it continuous whether it is work or in personal life. Then I request aid in dealing with the situation. That being said, I have only done it 3 times in 25 years. Once the ritual is done I move on. The ritual is done alone of course, and no one but me is aware of who all is entailed. I will not go into any of them as I said it is all left at the ritual.

I know not everyone believes the same as I do, but that is what makes this place so great. I have my beliefs, but I am always open to the thoughts of others. Being close minded does nothing but close the door to growth. It is nice to be able to share the way we are. Thank you

blue

• Birch
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2018, 04:30:48 AM »

I had to think on it for a time A.W. One might say that a practice of the craft can take on any number of different forms. If i understand correctly, what you would be describing is a form of spell casting that manifests a change in the outer world. It's been awhile since i've practiced that way. You know how it is ... you tend to forget over time.

With me, it was a process of raising myself to a higher energy level so that i could intend a shift in the assemblage point of perception. First, i had to be able to use that shift to be able to "see" how to accomplish the task at hand. The next step was to apply "unbending intent" -or- "will" to channel that energy to accomplish the objective.

I wouldn't say that the craft shouldn't be practiced this way but there are a lot of downsides. It requires quite an expenditure of energy and i wonder if a part of that energy is one's life force.

As i've gotten older i don't feel as though i've got as much of that wild & untamed energy on tap. It may simply be that i've gotten better at using it more efficiently by manifesting very small changes that ultimately result in the butterfly effect ? I prefer to operate at a much lower energy state these days so that my assemblage point doesn't dither about so wildly. As you get older your passions cool and you operate more by reason & logic.

I was trying to think of how you could go about getting that monkey off your back while minimizing the karmic blowback. Of course there's the hex, the curse, and the binding but that can get messy. Petitioning one's higher power to intercede should be fairly harmless.

I'm just wondering .... the person or entity that's got it's sights set on your destruction is channeling power as well. That's an ego driven thing that ultimately leads to madness. You can't reason somebody out of their crazy but you can re-direct their energy so that it's not aimed at you.

Maybe one hard energy blow to their assemblage point ?

Perhaps even crazier ...... If they've fallen victim to the arrogance and madness of power there's a good chance they're well down the left hand path and are living in their own personal hell of negativity. Cast a blessing spell that brings a little joy & happiness into their life. It probably won't hold but it might re-direct them for awhile.

This would be consistent with the principle of harm none ? A threefold return, if such a thing exists, would enrich the quality of your own life while pacifying your adversary ?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up