Welcome, Guest
May 22, 2019, 12:51:46 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Arwena  (Read 809 times)

Arwena23

• Fir
Arwena
« on: May 19, 2013, 05:53:05 PM »

Greetings and merry meet. I'm Arwena. I'm 23 and have been studying witchcraft and wicca as a religion for about three years now. I started my year and a day on this past new year. I used to identify myself as gardnerian but upon further research I don't exactly fall into that specific qualification. I practice in herbalism and tarot and like to use a lot of candle magic. I am a solitary witch along with my life partner who shares some of my traditions and also has some of his own.
the Godess and my devotion are the most important aspects of wicca to me. I am very meticulous about folowing the right path for myself and I am a strong believer that wicca should not be dabbled in unless one is serious and devoted. I get uncomfortable when some people use witchcraft as a fad or style or just think it's "cool".

I need other true wiccans to talk with because I sometimes find myself in fear of the "unknown". I have fears and anxieties that I need to take faith in my godess to ease, but still have trouble quelling. If there is anyone with more experiences that I can lean on it would be so appreciated. I am open to talk with anyone and can't wait to get to know you all!

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
Re: Arwena
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 06:20:11 PM »

Welcome to TCC Arwena. Now we have an Arwen and an Arwena. Enjoy your time here Arwena.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 06:59:22 PM »

Welcome to TCC, Arwena.  Enjoy your journey.
We touch each others lives, for the time we are meant to.

Sometimes the best advice is silence.

Never let your Memories be greater than your Dreams.  Unknown

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 07:06:40 AM »

Greetings Arwena , may you find what you seek .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Arwena23

• Fir
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 07:28:34 AM »

took some pix of my altar for another site and wanted to post them here too!  ;)

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2013, 04:22:27 AM »

Looking good Arwena
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

Arwena23

• Fir
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2013, 09:49:08 AM »

thnx ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up