Welcome, Guest
October 19, 2019, 05:38:42 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Ostar2  (Read 19294 times)

ostar2

• Orange
  • I seek enlightenment. I seek peace.
    • Adam Cohn's Computer Science and Engineering Blog
Re: Ostar2
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2013, 05:00:06 PM »

Ostar where did ya go?
I was at Barns & Nobles. I got a new book :). It's called "Wicca for Beginners" by Thea Sabin.
I wished for peace, in my heart of hearts it was found. Love is here and is all that remains. I am reborn!

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2013, 05:13:28 PM »

My favorite store Ostar.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

ostar2

• Orange
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2013, 05:15:48 PM »

My favorite store Ostar.
Yeah, someone notice I was looking up Wicca on the search thing/computer and recommended "Drawing Down the Moon" by Margot Adler. I think I will look into it later.  :)
I wished for peace, in my heart of hearts it was found. Love is here and is all that remains. I am reborn!

marisol

• Redwood
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2013, 05:20:32 PM »

Are you enjoying your books?

What do you seek?

edens garden

• Walnut
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2013, 05:25:40 PM »

My favorite store Ostar.
Yeah, someone notice I was looking up Wicca on the search thing/computer and recommended "Drawing Down the Moon" by Margot Adler. I think I will look into it later.  :)

Let me know what you think. For some reason I just could not get through it, and that doesn't happen to me.
In the magic of the northern woods I learn
Lift your song up to the winds and watch it turn
I own nothing I own not even my soul
In the silence of the heart all things unfold
-Trevor Hall

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2013, 06:13:31 PM »

My favorite store Ostar.

Sort of dry imo but very very informative. 
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

ostar2

• Orange
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2013, 06:15:42 PM »

Are you enjoying your books?
I am. I also think that folk music and Pagan/Wiccan music has much to teach those who are willing to listen. I love to listen.

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2013, 10:17:35 PM »

What music do you have ostar ?.
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

ostar2

• Orange
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2013, 12:49:41 PM »

What music do you have ostar ?.
I have, this may be a long list, Blackmore's Night, Spiral Dance, Omnia, Faun, GaiConsort, The Moon and The Night Spirit, Libana, Moonstruck(Kind of odd...), Wiccan(Leahmoin) and an album call "The Best Of Pagan Song".

ostar2

• Orange
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2013, 12:59:55 PM »

Oh, I also finished the the book I bought in two days. So, now I am patiently waiting for the other one by Scott Cunningham ham to come in the mail. I was on vacation for a while without internet access so I did not get to answers the questions the book  I raised. I am also going to a Lammas/Lughnasadh festival that's hosted by The Society Of Elder Faiths. I think I will return for the Samhain circle.

marisol

• Redwood
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2013, 04:52:50 PM »

Ostar that is great. Hope you enjoy the festival. Samhain is really fun.

What do you seek?

ostar2

• Orange
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2013, 05:49:23 PM »

Ostar that is great. Hope you enjoy the festival. Samhain is really fun.
Thanks, I just think I figured something out. I think, or at least from what the book I read said, that I can see the energy fields of various objects. Also, this may sound odd but I think the reason for this was something I saw when I was about 13 years old. I at summer camp and I dove under a waterfall. I found an imprint behind it that look like if lined up the lines on my hands. I placed my hand on it and it matched perfectly. When I got home I started to see the energy around me. I read about shamanic tragedies/psychological triggers. I think that this simply a trigger. It at least the puzzle pieces are starting to fall into place... I guess.

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2013, 01:34:04 AM »

Seems Ostar You went on a Dream quest in the past and left a signal for your future self . Lucky you .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

ostar2

• Orange
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2013, 04:17:45 AM »

Seems Ostar You went on a Dream quest in the past and left a signal for your future self . Lucky you .
What does that mean? When this first happened really weird stuff started happening.

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2013, 06:27:19 AM »

Can we please, please stop encouraging this.  I'm sorry, I'm calling bullshit.  This kid is as full of it as a christmas turkey.  I think he makes this shit up to see what will be said to him. 

Dove behind a waterfall at summer camp?  Really?  Where were the counselors?  Why were you alone in this?  You went to an unsupervised camp?  They let you do water sports without a life guard? 

He read a book that said diving behind a waterfall would let him see energy fields?  He could see thru his hand that an imprint left in a wet rock wall matched his hand?  Really?  Then, it took all the rest of camp and the trip home before he started to see energy? 

Now he's experienced a shamanic trigger? If, and I say that with little belief that it is true, but IF this kid did hit a shamanic trigger, it was most likely a shadow of something that had occured years before.

jesus fvcking christ on a crutch can someone please wake up and smell the coffee.

This kid is a wanna be troll.  His immaturity level is rising with every post he makes.  We can all go read a book and adapt experiences from our lives to be something they are not.  The difference between knowing if one is making something fit or it actually fitting is a maturity level this kid has not achieved.
~*~ Iris for wisdom, bluebell for truth, juniper for protection, lemon for youth, eucalyptus for healing, plumeria for love, marigold to divine messages from the Goddess above. A spell that is simple, fragrant and sweet, and will open the hearts of those that you meet! ~*~
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12   Go Up