Welcome, Guest
February 23, 2018, 08:25:15 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Archetypes of The Great Feminine  (Read 3366 times)

Moon

• Fir
Archetypes of The Great Feminine
« on: June 15, 2013, 11:30:13 AM »

I've always wondered about past lives, ever since I was at least 8 I began wondering about reincarnation. I had an uncanny connection to nature, believed the wind was a type of God who made the sun shine bright, talked to birds and pulled my friends into adventures. I also apparently would tell stories to the younger kids on the playground. I have always reached out to those who seem lonely. At camp I hung out with a girl with down syndrome because no one else would.

As I got older I began having really vivid visions. Once, I blacked out and witness myself in a cradle as an infant. Going into that life was like ascending a stairway to another realm. I heard a piercing sound and blacked out. I was also in an antique store. On the bus I would begin having more visions, when I spaced out, mostly lucid daydreams. Everything in nature had a significance, of magic and miracles. My cousin and I had a burial for a mouse we found in the park we used to wander around.

Then I began having flashes of memories or something. I was a woman with long dark hair and pale skin. My father was a great wizard with a white beard and he was in a special order but I was forbidden. So I created my own, I used to meet in secret with the wives and virgins who wanted to learn the art of mysticism. Somehow the number 9 seems significant. I seriously think my father or grandfather's name, was Merlin!

And then, I see myself again in a church. I'm staring out into a stain glass window over-looking a large book. In this book I have written is the diary of my story. (It's also partly fictional) The story is of the Virgin Mary before she was taken down due to the persecution. I believe I'm somewhere in Europe or Ireland, but it seems medieval. There used to be a statue in this section of a Monastery where I pray daily in the Catholic way which was ordered. The statue was by a window with bright blue stained glass. The statue is of the Virgin Mary Goddess or Brigit Magdalena and was removed after order by some Emperor or King.

Interestingly I have ancestral roots in France, Italy, and Ireland.

Here's another strange vision I've had which coincides with another feminine archetype. lately I have constantly had these visions of traveling across this long stretch of snow and ice, with no mountains in sight. I am with maybe 5 or 6 other men, warriors. One of them i love, but he departs with them or leaves me. I also had a child with me, I don't know if he/she survived. I came to a tribe of natives. I dressed in such a way as to look more like them. An older woman tried to help me save my baby, but I think failed and with me died a piece of my soul.

The daughter or son was held towards me in a pouch and I wore a heavy fur skin coat, and had a belt with shamanic medicines. I also had a staff but my friend or brother took it. He followed a different constellation, Horus maybe? He realized something of great importance about the constellation, and gathered his men to fight war against another tribe while I chose peace, and he rejected me for it. I saw the greed in his eyes, and the terrible mistake he was making that would trap him with the poison of diseased power.

I may have died, and entered into the otherworld. I begged for him to rescue me, but his friend who secretly loved me saved me and took the throne from my brother, Horus, or him or whatever. I also had visions of Egypt, when my father was stabbed by a poison tipped sword and I would gaze at myself through a mirror, or it was my sister, who grew vain and plotted to kill my father, and the comb I had. One day I stole her favorite peacock feather and she grew so enraged and screamed at me without taking her eyes of her mirror. In those times, telepathy and mind control were common forms of warfare amongst the elite rulers, but it was outlawed by another king.

I have anxiousness about this. I am gifted with some secret sense of knowledge I can't sort out, and I want to claim my past but I have no way of proving or knowing it for certain. I believe I may have been some people of great importance in the past, but I feel I've screwed it up. Because in this life I am not following a spiritual calling or higher purpose like all the previous ones. (Or at least I'm trying to but not sure where to begin)

Could I just be in tune with a higher spirit? Perhaps I did not embody these people but I picked up on their stories that they want to be known.

Lastly, the most strange is the name I was given by a Spirit Guide which has to symbolize my spiritual name:

Ayadevi It's been repeated to me sooo many times. I think it, and I almost hear this acknowledgement Ah. Aya devi.

soulfire

• Ash
  • telestic witch
    • Believe in You!
Re: Archetypes of The Great Feminine
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 02:00:13 PM »

I have many previous lifetime *memories*.

my conclusions are thus: only you can know why and what happened and it is subjective based on this life's purpose, which also only you can know.  if you are looking for outside validation you might get it.  You might also get ppl interested in the stories.  but NONE of that will do anything except stroke your ego and provide distraction to the most important ?s. 

The real question is how do these memories help you fulfill your life TODAY and why are they there? Some remember b/c they have karmic debts, some b/c they need a common thread, some b/c it was recent or unfinished.

I only remember pertinent details of about 6, and only in this gender, tho' I feel I have been either over time and have lived more times.

anyway, have you posted an intro in the newby thread? I see by your profile that you are 24 so I'm assuming you can handle straightfw answers.  I might have coddled a teen more but my adult children seem to appreciate more direct answers.
Striving for authenticity- which is not often politically correct. Get over it.

I RESPECT YOUR INDIVIDUALITY AND OPINIONS, PLEASE RESPECT MINE cuz i'll say it.

Moon

• Fir
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 03:59:59 PM »

Haha don't worry about it. Yes I did post an introduction awhile back although I haven't been on this forum for quite awhile. I write this out of more curiosity than validation; I wonder about the significance of these visions or if they're real at all--and what it means.

Aside from that I just liked sharing this. There are no pagans in my family and I don't know enough people who connect with what I connect with, like Wicca etc.

Yeah it's hard to really decipher it---I have always wondered why the stuff came to me though.

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 06:54:58 AM »

Moon I think you are a fanciful young lady that likes to tell stories. There is a thread for past lives.
Why didn't ya post this there. Why did you clutter up the board with nonsense? Go to the library and tell stories to the kids. Next time post something that will benefit everyone, instead of wasting my time.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

Moon

• Fir
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 04:27:47 PM »

Would a moderator please delete this? I shouldn't have shared something so personal to me.

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 05:10:33 PM »

I'm sorry Moon, we don't just delete threads on a whim, especially if there have been responces posted. Apart from anything else, it affects other peoples post counts.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

Firesong

• Council Elder
  • Walnut
  • Laughin' at the Angels, laughin' at you;
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2013, 10:57:46 AM »

Would a moderator please delete this? I shouldn't have shared something so personal to me.

On all forums, anything you have to say will be subject to scrutiny, and other members may respond as they wish.  Let's see what others have to say... 
"Every thug deserves a slug..."
~Anonymous

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2013, 11:56:43 AM »

I have shared way more personal information than this over my years here.  All is good.  You have nothing to be ashamed of.  I commend you for it. :)
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2013, 03:22:33 PM »

Moon I may have criticized you more than I should have. Your post reminded me of a mermaid that was once in residence. I was reminded I have been a bit volatile lately. Sorry hunn.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2013, 04:28:35 PM »

Moon , here you are not with friends you are with family . We share so can you .Okay little sis  :) ./
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Rowanmarie

• Holly
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2013, 11:20:57 PM »

I myself do believe in reincarnation, and think it's quite the thing to ponder. It was very nice to read about your experience with it. 
Moon , here you are not with friends you are with family . We share so can you .Okay little sis  :) ./
Ah yes family.... Gotta love family... Hm

oldghost

• Blackthorn
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2013, 07:00:58 PM »

:-p Rowanmarie  how's it going . What with the Hm  ::) .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Phoenix

• Oak
  • From the Fire I have Risen.
    • Home of the Phoenix
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2013, 10:30:21 PM »

Dont feel bad about sharing personal info happens a lot around here.

As far as reincanation goes I am very much a believer. I am so connected to past lives.

At the age of three I woke my dad up to ask him about the battle tactics used at the battle of Stanford Bridge, I have been a medieval reenactor for many years, I am a minimalist, and a practitioner of primitive living. Not because I think these are cool hobbies but I feel right and at home doing them. I feel that these are direct connections to my past lives.
I went to the Woods to front the essential facts of life. - Thourou

WARNING: Every five hundred years or so I spontaneously combust. The time is nigh get close at your own peril!!

Rowanmarie

• Holly
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2013, 10:30:29 PM »

Moon, Just wondering what your actual belief in Reincarnation is?

OG, Everything's good! While the Hm was like "Even if you want to pull your hair out when their around, you're still family." Which I see has been greatly embraced since I've left  ;D

oldghost

• Blackthorn
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2013, 04:54:35 AM »

What hair , it is good to see you back again . Hope all has been well with you these past months  :) .
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up