Welcome, Guest
July 19, 2019, 08:33:12 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 847 times)

OldSoul

• Meṁber
  • Alder
Hello everyone
« on: October 20, 2013, 10:19:32 AM »

In this life I am 60 years young. How many other lives I have lived I am not sure. I feel that at some point in time I was a warrior due to the fact I have been handy with old weapons. Bow and arrow, throwing knives, axes, knives and swords. I also think that I have been a medicine woman in another live. Been doing first aid and treating the sick and wounded.  It is my belief that each life that we live is for our soul to learn and grow and that we have to learn to become valuable to the God and Goddess.  Also I am seeking answers for questions so any help I can get will be greatly appreciated and I hope that I be able to help others.  Thank you all and May the Goddess bless you all.
 :)

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 10:22:56 AM »

Welcome to TCC :) 
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

alyceavary

• Hawthorn
  • To each his own.....
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 10:28:43 AM »

Merry meet and welcome to TCC!
So tell me not of avatars. Show me not your proof that yours is the true god. I grant you your beliefs without question and without judgment, but if you grant me what is in my heart, then such proof is irrelevant. ~Drizzt Do'Urden

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2013, 11:05:56 AM »

Welcome OldSoul.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2013, 11:51:02 AM »

Well met and welcome to TCC OS. An interesting intro to be sure, perhaps you can tell us more at some point. Have a good look around, theres plenty info here to delve into, and if you feel like joining in or sharing with us, then by all means dive on in. In the meantime, enjoy your time here with us.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2013, 03:10:54 PM »

Greetings OldSoul , It's nice to see young people joining us here . Nice intro , we have much in common . We must talk more . Oldghost
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper
Pages: [1]   Go Up