Welcome, Guest
July 19, 2019, 07:53:03 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 862 times)

Radagast the Brown

• Meṁber
  • Alder
  • Life must be balanced
Hello!
« on: October 24, 2013, 04:56:10 AM »

Bonjour!

My name is Jonathan. I am currently a sophmore in Dallas, TX. I am fairly new to Wicca, still in my year and a day. I have always loved nature. Also, I enjoy writing. In fact, it is my goal to become an author. That's probably due to the fact that I love books. I collect them. But, that's rather obvious due to my username!

Anyhow, I originally found this website in my search for information. Your page on astral projection was quite helpful, by the way. I am a solitary, and to be honest I haven't really met another Wiccan/pagan. That said, your forum will be most useful in finding information/tips/etc.

I decided to become a Wiccan mainly due to it's view on nature and the spiritual world, as well as the peaceful lifestyle that comes with it. I eat all organic food, and am a firm believer that one must keep their body mentally, physically, and spiritually fit. Unfortunately, I had a rough early childhood due to the fact that my parents divorced when I was quite young. I wont go into details, but it greatly affected me in a negative way. As a child, I was always alone and didnt really have many friends/allies. I am finally starting to recover from that experience, and Wicca has helped me every step of the way so far.

Well, thank you for accepting me onto your forum!

Blessed be!
"When you look into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you . . ."

-Friedrich Nietzsche

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 06:07:16 AM »

Welcome Radagast the Brown to TCC there is much to read in the threads and also book suggestions in Wicca Q&A so enjoy yourself. If you have a question and can't find the answer just ask anyone and we will be glad to help.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

MoonlitWings

• Birch
  • My wings, bathed in the light of the moon.
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 09:48:30 AM »

Welcome to the forum Jonathan, enjoy your time here ^^

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 09:54:02 AM »

Howdy neighbor.  Welcome to TCC.
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

Radagast the Brown

• Meṁber
  • Alder
  • Life must be balanced
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2013, 02:23:35 PM »

Well thank you all for your warm welcomes! I'll be sure and check the threads out!
"When you look into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you . . ."

-Friedrich Nietzsche

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2013, 02:41:25 PM »

Greetings Radagast , hope you find all that you seek .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2013, 05:04:35 PM »

Welcome to TCC Radagast. I hope you find our other threads here equally as helpful to you on your path, feel free to enjoy all we have to offer, and if you get stuck, just ask and someone will help.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.
Pages: [1]   Go Up