Welcome, Guest
September 16, 2019, 02:31:05 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ghost of TCC past...  (Read 2705 times)

Keysol

• Ash
  • "Words without thoughts never to heaven go"
Re: Ghost of TCC past...
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2013, 05:53:31 PM »

Hello Key welcome back. I remember you, but I don't know if you remember me.

I do remember you and thx for the welcome back.
"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far." Swami Vivekananda

Keysol

• Ash
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2013, 05:59:46 PM »

*wiggles in excitement*

KEYOL! I have missed you lots!  lots and lots. a voce of reason...or not. either way, glad you're back!

Wiggles in excitement? LOL!

Aww soulfire you know better then to feed my Ego like that.

Though I'm not sure how I feel about being called a 'voice of reason' ...that sounds rather...boring.

Good to see you too sweets.
"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far." Swami Vivekananda

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2013, 07:23:21 PM »

I am still alive can not do much better and it is so go to have missed friends back .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2013, 08:31:30 PM »

Well I'll be damned, it's great to see ya key.  :)  I hope all is well.  I hope we will be seeing more of you.  You have been missed terribly bad.

Heya sweets (hugs). I've missed you terribly as well. I hope you are doing well. I'll stick around and get caught up on what y'all been up to.

Hopefully having some fun yeah?

Always trying to have some fun.  I finally quit smoking cigarettes back in March when I turned 50.  I am big on vaporizers now.  Having a little back trouble of late, but going to Dr. on Friday to get it really checked out.  I'll let you know how it goes.
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

Keysol

• Ash
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2013, 12:10:51 AM »

Always trying to have some fun.  I finally quit smoking cigarettes back in March when I turned 50.  I am big on vaporizers now.  Having a little back trouble of late, but going to Dr. on Friday to get it really checked out.  I'll let you know how it goes.

So awesome about quitting and sorry to hear about your back. I'll burn a candle for you.

Earthbound Spirit

• Council Elder
  • Maple
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2013, 09:37:26 AM »

Thanks Keysol.  I really appreciate it. :)
"Oh Well...Whatever...Nevermind"  Kurt Cobain

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain

soulfire

• Ash
  • telestic witch
    • Believe in You!
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2013, 01:09:32 PM »

Always trying to have some fun.  I finally quit smoking cigarettes back in March when I turned 50.  I am big on vaporizernow.  Having a little back trouble of late, but going to Dr. on Friday to get it really checked out.  I'll let you know how it goes.

that'll teach me to be gone so long! EBS, I will add intent foryour back as well! and good that you quit. tho't cigg would kill my bro but he had to get creative on me.  :)
Striving for authenticity- which is not often politically correct. Get over it.

I RESPECT YOUR INDIVIDUALITY AND OPINIONS, PLEASE RESPECT MINE cuz i'll say it.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up