Welcome, Guest
May 23, 2019, 10:08:57 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Intro.  (Read 997 times)

jane

• Meṁber
  • Alder
Intro.
« on: December 03, 2013, 11:50:51 AM »

Hello! I am a newbie. I came onto this site to hopefully get some answers. I think I am a sensitive, and also think I am cursed! I know.....sounds crazy, but the back luck keeps pouring in!

MoonlitWings

• Birch
  • My wings, bathed in the light of the moon.
Re: Intro.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 12:11:08 PM »

Hello jane and welcome. Can you tell us a bit more about yourself?, like your age and some background information about your path? Also why do you think you could be cursed? Answering some of these questions can help us all understand you better, as well as be able to give you some advice based on your situation. You will see that the people here on the forum will try their best to help since we're all like a giant family :)

If you don't feel like posting too much info in the open forum, you don't have to. You can always private message someone as well.

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 01:36:00 PM »

Welcome to TCC Jane. As Moon has already said, a bit more info would go a long way for us to be able to talk/help you. You will find that very rarely is anyone truly cursed, more often that is a state we can put ourselves into, usually by drawing the negative to us. We also perceive that our bad luck is a curse because we start to believe it and we then see all the bad easier than we do the good.

Please feel free to talk to us, we have a good bunch here.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 01:38:22 PM »

Jane welcome . Like Moon said we need more info , and if you  do not wish to say things in open forum pm one of us .  We keep what others tell us scared and tell no one else . So a few question if you wish to answer them , why do you think you are a sensitive and what is the nature of your curse ?. With what the people here know spans centuries so we should be able to help you .

Just to let you know most people who have bad luck are those who have negative energy follow into to them because they do not know how to dispelled it . The more you tell use the better we can help you .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2013, 02:19:21 PM »

Welcome Jane tell us more about yourself.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2013, 09:16:23 AM »

Welcome Jane.  Enjoy your journey.
We touch each others lives, for the time we are meant to.

Sometimes the best advice is silence.

Never let your Memories be greater than your Dreams.  Unknown

alyssaw

• Pine
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2013, 02:04:07 PM »

Welcome

Phoeanix Ashborn

• Pine
  • From the ashes...I am reborn
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2013, 08:08:10 PM »