Welcome, Guest
May 22, 2019, 11:41:02 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello All!  (Read 1231 times)

thefourelements

• Cypress
  • Know that you are loved.
Hello All!
« on: December 10, 2013, 05:43:10 PM »

Hello there, all you wonderful people! I have been wandering around these forums for quite some time now, seeking out information and taking some notes on what I really SHOULDN'T do here. Well anyways, my username, as you can see, is thefourelements. Now I know spirit technically makes it five but let's not criticize me please. I am 17 and live in the United States. I have begun research on Wicca and I feel a connection to it, I believe the One sent me three people to show me my path. What I mean by this is that my one friend's mother is Wiccan, as is one of my friends. I feel those two brought me to research Wicca, and the third person I found who is Wiccan has helped me in my studies. I hope to learn much from you all and merry meet!
"You're as beautiful as you were yesterday" ~"Scars" by SayWeCanFly

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
Re: Hello All!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 05:52:24 PM »

Well met TFE,and welcome to TCC. You've come to the right place (of course), you'll find plenty of information here that will help you along your path. Just read, read, read and once you've read all you can, read some more...LoL. That's what we advise all new seekers. We have a pretty good search engine here too that will help and if you get stuck, then just ask and someone will help. In the meantime, feel free to join in with us and/or share with us what you will.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

Canis

• Ash
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 05:58:39 PM »

Welcome to TCC TFE. I hope you find it as helpful as I have.

MoonlitWings

• Birch
  • My wings, bathed in the light of the moon.
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 05:59:42 PM »

Merry meet and welcome to TCC :) darn Drac beat me to it lol. Im joking. Anyway, enjoy reading ad learning as much as you can here. if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Happy reading~

thefourelements

• Cypress
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2013, 06:06:29 PM »

Thank you all for your welcomes! I am eager to learn more about you all as well as the Old Ways.

Gimli

• Orange
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2013, 06:11:42 PM »

Welcome!
We have a Dragon, an old ghost, many beautiful faries, a few other rarities and oddities as well.  ;)

BUT never fear! Some may have a scathing tongue (when required) but all are otherwise harmless.

Read, have fun and as others have said don't be afraid to ask if you have questions!
Not all those who wander are lost.
~J.R.R.Tolkien

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.The sinners have much more fun!"
~Billy Joel  Only the good Die Young

Phoeanix Ashborn

• Pine
  • From the ashes...I am reborn
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2013, 06:35:59 PM »

Welcome TFE.  Enjoy your journey.  :D

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2013, 08:59:25 AM »

Welcome TFE.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2013, 12:27:04 PM »

Well met TFE , like the others have said , we are here to help . If any of your question you do not feel you want in open forum then just pm one of us . Have you picked your path yet . What interest do you have ?.
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

thefourelements

• Cypress
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2013, 02:05:02 PM »

Well met TFE , like the others have said , we are here to help . If any of your question you do not feel you want in open forum then just pm one of us . Have you picked your path yet . What interest do you have ?.
I have not yet chosen a specific path, I am still doing much reading and researching. I know I am definitely connected to Wicca, as of which tradition, I am still unsure of!

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2013, 03:15:04 PM »

I have not yet chosen a specific path, I am still doing much reading and researching. I know I am definitely connected to Wicca, as of which tradition, I am still unsure of!

Well, don't worry too much about that for the time being. In due time all will be revealed, there's no rush and no deadlines.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

thefourelements

• Cypress
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2013, 05:51:29 PM »

Thanks Drac, trying not to rush myself too much despite my excitement (among other emotions).
Pages: [1]   Go Up