Welcome, Guest
July 19, 2019, 08:34:12 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1295 times)

Nephilim82

• Elm
Hello
« on: December 15, 2013, 09:57:42 AM »

Good afternoon everyone!
When I found this site I must say that I was very intrigued by the different personalities, topics and opinions. It has been very informative, humorous at times, dramatic, etc. One thing I noticed right away was a passion for beliefs, a passion for growth, and a new found path for spirituality. These are the things I have been searching for my entire life. I never "fit in" anywhere regardless of how many friends I had or how popular I was growing up. My mentality, my reactions & my emotions always seemed different in comparison with others. I hit rock bottom a few years ago because of drug use and a feeling that I lacked purpose in life. It wasn't until I lost everything that I was free to do anything. After hitting that low point and realizing that I was missing a very key component of my life, I began to truly dig deep inside, discovering spirituality in its rawest form. I began reading tons of books and speaking to very spiritual individuals to tap into their knowledge. Through all of these trials and tribulations I discovered that many of my beliefs growing up have a very important place in my life. I always believed that there was something extremely powerful about nature. I always believed in more of a polytheistic type of belief system spawned from an ultimate creator. I always believed that true raw power is derived from the elements around us. Thus, I discovered Wicca.

Thanks for reading :)
Nephilim
"How is it possible that suffering that is neither my own nor my concern should immediately affect me as though it were my own, and with such force that it moves me to action?" - Arthur Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Ashe Isadora

• Hawthorn
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 10:38:31 AM »

Merry Meet Nephilim82.  If you never felt like you "fit in", you'll fit right in!  Nice post, I'll look forward to seeing you on the threads.

BB and Welcome.
"When I say I'm Wiccan, I don't mean what you THINK I mean."

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2013, 10:40:14 AM »

Well met Neph, welcome to TCC. Glad we caught your attention...LoL. Have a good look around the site there's plenty info here I'm sure you'll find interesting. If you get stuck then ask and someone will help. In the meantime, feel free to join in and/or share with us as you will. Enjoy your time here with us.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

MoonlitWings

• Birch
  • My wings, bathed in the light of the moon.
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 10:50:06 AM »

Merry meet and welcome to TCC Neph :) Glad you found this place. Enjoy your time with us and take a look around. If you need any help or just need someone to talk to about anything, let us know. The forum community is like one giant family. I hope you like it here, I truly have. Read, learn and grow. Welcome again and BB.

P.S. The big scary dragon is a softie, shhh ;)

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2013, 11:19:14 AM »

Welcome Nephilim love the intro.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

thefourelements

• Cypress
  • Know that you are loved.
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2013, 11:53:17 AM »

Merry meet and welcome to TCC Neph :) Glad you found this place. Enjoy your time with us and take a look around. If you need any help or just need someone to talk to about anything, let us know. The forum community is like one giant family. I hope you like it here, I truly have. Read, learn and grow. Welcome again and BB.

P.S. The big scary dragon is a softie, shhh ;)
He really is...

Welcome, Neph. Great intro. Wander around a bit, won't you?
"You're as beautiful as you were yesterday" ~"Scars" by SayWeCanFly

Nephilim82

• Elm
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2013, 12:07:53 PM »

Thank you all for the warm welcome ;D ;D ;D BB..
"How is it possible that suffering that is neither my own nor my concern should immediately affect me as though it were my own, and with such force that it moves me to action?" - Arthur Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2013, 12:20:56 PM »

I like that avatar.  ;) 8)
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

Nephilim82

• Elm
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2013, 12:47:17 PM »

Then you should see my tattoos:D Drac lol

pzoconnor

• Fir
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2013, 03:04:36 PM »

I'm a bit late, but welcome to the forums (:

Canis

• Ash
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2013, 03:13:01 PM »

Welcome to the forum Neph. I've only been here a short while myself (a little over a month) and I've learn so much. I hope you find the forum as helpful as I have.

gwargeek

• Cypress
  • walking the path of Wicca to soothe my soul
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2013, 03:20:51 AM »

Welcome to the forum,Neph.I,too have been here a short while,but these people have been very helpful. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up