Welcome, Guest
May 22, 2019, 12:24:53 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: An Introduction  (Read 2246 times)

MoonlitWings

• Birch
  • My wings, bathed in the light of the moon.
Re: An Introduction
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2013, 09:03:09 PM »

You're welcome Veelay, if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask and you'll grow out of being rusty xD no worries.

P.S. Sorry if this sounds a bit forward of me to say but omg your pic, you look cute and handsome! Saying it how it is. Not hitting on you I swear x.x;

Veelay

• Fir
  • Veelay Mre'Ahrotahn, Soul of the Outworlder
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2013, 01:10:47 PM »

Hehe, thank you! I do try my best to maintain a fair bit of androgyny in my appearance. My hair is a bit longer now but I think I'll cut it back to that length. And maybe get some moonstone earrings...
"I know my apprehensions might never be allayed, and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written." - Atrus

MoonlitWings

• Birch
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2013, 01:25:48 PM »

You're welcome and moon stone earrings would be pretty o.o

Phoenix

• Oak
  • From the Fire I have Risen.
    • Home of the Phoenix
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2014, 03:25:26 PM »

I have a feeling that yall two are going to get along rather well Moon and V lol.

Sorry it took me so long to post this, but seeing as I have seen you several times I hope that it is not to much of a problem friend lol. Welcome to TCC Veelay, I hope that you will find everything you are looking for!!
I went to the Woods to front the essential facts of life. - Thourou

WARNING: Every five hundred years or so I spontaneously combust. The time is nigh get close at your own peril!!

MoonlitWings

• Birch
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2014, 07:17:56 PM »

Well hopefully, friend of yours is a friend of mine xD least hope so. New friends are always good!

Veelay

• Fir
  • Veelay Mre'Ahrotahn, Soul of the Outworlder
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2014, 12:37:35 AM »

I can't see why we wouldn't get along! I'm excited to get to know Moon and everyone else on the forum. And of course I don't mind at all, Yule was quite wonderful. Like I said, I think I'm finally kicking this cold to the curb, and hopefully the remaining cough will clear up enough that I can hang out Friday or Saturday. I'd really like to take a walk in the woods during the day, it's always night when I'm over! Which is normally fine, but I've been cooped up indoors for over a week now! In fact I'm about to have my first cig since you last saw me. Quitting is probably gonna be a breeze... I hope.
"I know my apprehensions might never be allayed, and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written." - Atrus

Valerie

• Ash
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2014, 08:12:13 AM »

Hello  :D
Tho my path is uncertain, I'll go where my heart leads me...because in my quest to find my way, I know I'll find myself x

Phoenix

• Oak
  • From the Fire I have Risen.
    • Home of the Phoenix
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2014, 03:14:17 PM »

Yea we should defiantly go out to the woods when you come over mate. Glad you are feeling better V!!!
I went to the Woods to front the essential facts of life. - Thourou

WARNING: Every five hundred years or so I spontaneously combust. The time is nigh get close at your own peril!!

MoonlitWings

• Birch
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2014, 06:52:17 PM »

Yikes a cold x.x glad to hear you are feeling better Veelay.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up