Welcome, Guest
May 22, 2019, 12:43:06 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: greeting all.....  (Read 1201 times)

redtailhawk435

• Meṁber
  • Alder
greeting all.....
« on: December 23, 2013, 02:28:04 PM »

hello all..... redtailhawk, aka - glenn.... new to the path, though reading cunningham's first book was a biography of my life's values, morals, and ethics.... i was raised strict catholic, left the church at 16. i have always had a connection to nature... and realized that i had lived, believed, and felt the foundations of wiccan my entire life... part of this was because i am an empath, learning this at 44 years old was a hard pill to swallow, but explained quite a bit.... two and a half years later, i am still struggling with this, 'gift'..... side note, cool story about the screen name, if anyone wants to hear it...

i struggle w forums, but i will be trying to dive right in... i have quite a bit going on, and i am hear to search for knowledge and help... i am hoping, that the lineage and long standing members with extensive knowledge base will be my guide through all that i have happening....

over the last few months, the forces at work around me, and influencing my life have gone into over drive, and the reach and depth of this has increased exponentially.  and have invaded every single facet of my life... i have tried, in vane, to describe to my better half what i feel, what this feels like around me, that i am battling/fighting... i have said, buried under a mountain, in an avalanche, and told her i feel as though i am in an inflatable raft trying to stop an aircraft carrier at full speed and at full power coming right at me.... we had no idea what this was/is and have been searching for help for months now.... a few days after registering for this forum, my better half found an article (sorry, cant figure out the hyperlink thingy) here on this site "Warnings & Cautions For The New Wiccan or Witch" , http://wicca.com/celtic/wicca/cautions.htm  ... well, lets just say, that i made it to a specific spot in the first paragraph, "... a mountain with legs), and was a wreck, physically, emotionally... just a wreck.. it took two days to be able to read the rest of it....

there are countless dots that connect, countless issues, all related and tied together somehow we feel and believe... in our quest, i have felt driven, from my soul that i need to put all of these dots out there in order for someone with enough experience to tie them all together each and every time we find a possible avenue for help.... until she found this article, and we feel this may be the tip of the iceberg to which all else is attached and or linked....

i, we, are here for help, guidance and mentoring though this time in our lives... and will be eternally grateful for any and all help as to how to proceed... i am an open book, ask i will answer.... publicly in a post or via private message... i thank you, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts....

glenn

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
Re: greeting all.....
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 06:10:20 PM »

Welcome Red I hope you find what you are seeking here. The thread you speak of is unsettling I agree. But don't be fearful, focus on what you need
to learn to protect yourself and your family. There are threads here that
can help you. Read them all and you will learn what you can do. Then read some more. Ask any questions you need to, we will answer as best we can.

Blessings
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

MoonlitWings

• Birch
  • My wings, bathed in the light of the moon.
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 07:53:08 PM »

Welcome to the form Red and good luck on your journey :)

Canis

• Ash
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2013, 08:18:21 PM »

Welcome to TCC Red.

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2013, 04:54:18 PM »

Greetings Red .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

CelticWanderer

• Meṁber
  • Fir
  • Life is a journey, so journey well.
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2014, 07:00:54 PM »

Welcome!!!!!!!

alyceavary

• Hawthorn
  • To each his own.....
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2014, 07:08:48 PM »

Merry Meet and welcome to TCC.
So tell me not of avatars. Show me not your proof that yours is the true god. I grant you your beliefs without question and without judgment, but if you grant me what is in my heart, then such proof is irrelevant. ~Drizzt Do'Urden

soulfire

• Ash
  • telestic witch
    • Believe in You!
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2014, 09:16:40 AM »

hello, red.  I wondered how you and yours were doing! next time don't scare me like that!  I sendyou files and then poof! you disappear and I think did I send the wrong thing? did I offed?  I'm joking... welcome!
Striving for authenticity- which is not often politically correct. Get over it.

I RESPECT YOUR INDIVIDUALITY AND OPINIONS, PLEASE RESPECT MINE cuz i'll say it.

OpalButterfly

• Orange
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2014, 03:01:53 AM »

Hello Red,

I hope you're having a lovely day!  ;D It's very windy here but some lovely sun has just broken through the clouds.

You'll find many people willing to help here and some with just the most helpful knowledge you can imagine.

A big welcome and Blessed be,
Opal
"All of us are in the Gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." ~ Lady 's Windermere's Fan, Oscar Wilde

gwargeek

• Cypress
  • walking the path of Wicca to soothe my soul
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2014, 03:40:05 AM »

Welcome Red :)

Valerie

• Ash
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2014, 05:18:43 AM »

Hello Red  ;D
Tho my path is uncertain, I'll go where my heart leads me...because in my quest to find my way, I know I'll find myself x

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2014, 09:50:10 AM »

Welcome to TCC, Red.  Any help I can provide is here for the asking.  Be sure to read the "stickied" threads.  There's a lot in those.  Enjoy your journey.
We touch each others lives, for the time we are meant to.

Sometimes the best advice is silence.

Never let your Memories be greater than your Dreams.  Unknown
Pages: [1]   Go Up