Welcome, Guest
October 22, 2019, 01:39:16 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 2870 times)

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2013, 04:05:43 PM »

Don't you worry Aidan, Olorin will give you a true account... :D
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2013, 08:25:32 PM »

Sorry humans have never read the books or seen the movie's .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

oldghost

• Blackthorn
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2013, 08:47:35 PM »

Story was interest , problems are to many people believe what doctor's tell them until they prove the doctor's wrong as you have . As you must know by know 13 year old girls are trouble . People who read a story or see a movie believe it's true , if you have study any by now you will understand that magic does not work like they told you .

In Magic all things must work in harmony , balance must be maintains if it is to work , it is like marriage , harmony yin/yang balance.

Interesting story , but there will be more to it as time goes on .

One question have you every cried ?.

"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Aidan

• Meṁber
  • Oak
  • Fire and light!
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2013, 01:50:50 AM »

Story was interest , problems are to many people believe what doctor's tell them until they prove the doctor's wrong as you have . As you must know by know 13 year old girls are trouble . People who read a story or see a movie believe it's true , if you have study any by now you will understand that magic does not work like they told you .

In Magic all things must work in harmony , balance must be maintains if it is to work , it is like marriage , harmony yin/yang balance.

Interesting story , but there will be more to it as time goes on .

One question have you every cried ?.
Well i do not believe in yin yang and i have no idea what you mean  by "harmony"
And yes but not very often. Way you ask?
The energy which is mine, should always be mine.

oldghost

• Blackthorn
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2013, 08:56:39 PM »

Equilibrium , on the same level . eye to eye ,seeing things the same , that is harmony , that is balance . Yin - yang is just another why to say it one that is common today .

What trait would you give to one that cry's , is it a masculine trait or a feminine one , or the trait of one who is in balance , harmony .

Aidan

• Meṁber
  • Oak
  • Fire and light!
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2014, 03:10:22 AM »

Equilibrium , on the same level . eye to eye ,seeing things the same , that is harmony , that is balance . Yin - yang is just another why to say it one that is common today .

What trait would you give to one that cry's , is it a masculine trait or a feminine one , or the trait of one who is in balance , harmony .
A human one, women do not own my feelings.
Coming does not make me feminine.
The energy which is mine, should always be mine.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up