Welcome, Guest
July 15, 2019, 11:10:27 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello Everyone :)  (Read 1162 times)

Aurora115

• Meṁber
  • Alder
Hello Everyone :)
« on: January 02, 2014, 08:20:09 AM »

Hello, so I am somewhat new to Wicca but I'm not. Let me explain, I realized at a very young age that I was a medium as well as a clairvoyant. Soon after I found out that so were some of the other women in my family as well. My mother and grandmother were always practicing with tarot, crystals, runes... Ect but never claimed to be a Wiccan. They never encouraged it but they never banned it in the house either. So as I got older I started exploring it on my own and found Wicca when I was a teenager, and I fell in love. I tried focusing my energy and honing my skills into it and it was amazing. However since my mother made us move A LOT, and by a lot I mean like over 20 times at that point, everything I've collected and written was stolen in the process of moving. Crystals, runes, alter materials, everything. After that I did give up Wicca for a long time. It's been over 10 years at this point, however I never gave up my love and appreciation for it. A lot of things stuck with me, but as I get older I realize that having the God and Goddess in my life is something vital for me and after this long I am willing to start from scratch again and regain my knowledge as well as learn as much as I possibly can. Any help or guidance would be more than appreciated, and I would love to make new friends as well. Thank you for reading this.

Blessed Be

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
Re: Hello Everyone :)
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 09:29:38 AM »

Welcome to TCC Aurora.  Enjoy your journey.

Check out the stickied threads, they have a lot of information.  Ask questions if you can't find your answers.

edited for spelling...
We touch each others lives, for the time we are meant to.

Sometimes the best advice is silence.

Never let your Memories be greater than your Dreams.  Unknown

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 09:53:18 AM »

Greetings Aurora , good to have you here , may you find what you seek and find what you need .
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 11:50:47 AM »

Hi Aurora, welcome to TCC. Have a good wander about our site, we have much info you should find helpful, we also have a pretty good search facility if there's something specific you want to know. As has been said though, if you get stuck, or can't find something just ask. Enjoy your time with us and feel free to join in and/or share with us as you will.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

Aurora115

• Meṁber
  • Alder
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 04:47:59 PM »

Thank you all very much, I appreciate it. I will definitely be joining everyone in the message boards  :)

MoonlitWings

• Birch
  • My wings, bathed in the light of the moon.
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2014, 07:30:04 PM »

Hello and welcome Aurora :) Enjoy your time here with us. Have a great day and blessed be.

gwargeek

• Cypress
  • walking the path of Wicca to soothe my soul
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2014, 03:51:56 AM »

Many Blessings, and welcome Aurora. :D

Valerie

• Ash
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2014, 08:42:38 AM »

Hello and blessings Aurora x
Tho my path is uncertain, I'll go where my heart leads me...because in my quest to find my way, I know I'll find myself x

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2014, 10:06:01 AM »

Welcome Aurora.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain
Pages: [1]   Go Up