Welcome, Guest
June 16, 2019, 11:35:19 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Sending love to all of you, finally back. **brittanygail read this**  (Read 2106 times)

OpalButterfly

• Orange

Hello,

I got married in August as some of you may remember. You were a wonderful support during my engagement and surrounding my marriage. I had trouble being able to log in and didn't think to contact administrators but on my husbands iPad I seem able to (again my fault never thought to try). We felt very good energies throughout the day and on out wedding night so thank you, I know some of you were lighting candles for us and sending us positive thoughts. We lit our candles too.

Brittany, you sent me a message and I messaged you back but my laptop broke then I had troubles with the forum. It hasn't shown up and I will remessage ASAP. I want you to know I really appreciated your messages and I am sending lots of positive energies to your end.

For those who are newer than I was (I was still quite new to the forum) or don't remember me I'll tell you a little bit about me. An update too for those who did. I am very happily married to a man who is ever so kind. He is very supportive of my views though he does not practice himself. Our wedding day was amazing. I can't remember if I'm allowed to show photos on this forum but if I can you will have links to them as soon as I can work out how to link on this iPad. I have said before - and still am - a Christian witch. Those who want to know me feel free to email - I was going to do a thread before I got married unfortunately I lost the document I was working on. If anyone also doesn't want that thread, let me know.

We have two cats. One who we bought before marriage and lived with me but is most definitely ours and one who we picked up the day after our honeymoon. They are both very loving. Our new cat is a lap cat who loves snuggling and our other is very intuitive. She's fantastic at picking cards in a reading, though the other picked one (I think to show she could do it) last time I did an oracle reading and managed to be very accurate whilst making me laugh at it. Both are Ragdoll cats and we can have a piccy if anyone would like  :)

I really hope you've all been well, I've been sending positive feelings whilst I could not get on here and I'm very happy to be back.

(Sorry for long post)

Blessed be, Opal
"All of us are in the Gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." ~ Lady 's Windermere's Fan, Oscar Wilde

oldghost

• Blackthorn
  • Nightwinds whisper all to me
Re: Sending love to all of you, finally back. **brittanygail read this**
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 09:47:16 PM »

Opal , so good to have you back , hope all is well , so a new kitty or full grown ?. Glad all when well with the wedding , where did you take your honeymoon ?. Need pics of new cat ?. Again welcome back . Did you get your place all fixed up yet ?.
"Everything I know I learned by listening and watching . Nowadays people learn out of books instead . Doctors study what man has learned . I pray to understand what man has forgotten ." Vernon Cooper

Valerie

• Ash
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 01:14:35 AM »

What a lovely post, hello am new here x
Tho my path is uncertain, I'll go where my heart leads me...because in my quest to find my way, I know I'll find myself x

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 06:21:27 AM »

Opal glad you are back, have missed you. ;)
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

MoonlitWings

• Birch
  • My wings, bathed in the light of the moon.
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2014, 08:44:11 AM »

Welcome back Opal. I'm glad you had a wonderful wedding and you should be allowed to post wedding pics though photobucket or something similar.

thefourelements

• Cypress
  • Know that you are loved.
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2014, 04:26:04 PM »

Welcome back. I'm new here.
"You're as beautiful as you were yesterday" ~"Scars" by SayWeCanFly

alyceavary

• Hawthorn
  • To each his own.....
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2014, 05:50:00 PM »

Welcome back and congrats!!! :D
So tell me not of avatars. Show me not your proof that yours is the true god. I grant you your beliefs without question and without judgment, but if you grant me what is in my heart, then such proof is irrelevant. ~Drizzt Do'Urden

Phoeanix Ashborn

• Pine
  • From the ashes...I am reborn
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2014, 08:59:29 PM »

Welcome back!!

gwargeek

• Cypress
  • walking the path of Wicca to soothe my soul
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2014, 03:28:36 AM »

Mant Blessings,and welcome back Opal :)

OpalButterfly

• Orange
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2014, 06:13:24 AM »

Thank you everyone, its so lovely to hear from you all.  ;D

I'm not that well again but should be in spiffy shape in a week or so. Cats and husband all fine and trying to take some quiet time each time to meditate and just relax.

I can't to become more involved again, I just love sharing our journeys and learning new knowledge and ideas from you all.

Blessed be and love from me.
"All of us are in the Gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." ~ Lady 's Windermere's Fan, Oscar Wilde

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2014, 08:04:34 AM »

Thank you everyone, its so lovely to hear from you all.  ;D

I'm not that well again but should be in spiffy shape in a week or so. Cats and husband all fine and trying to take some quiet time each time to meditate and just relax.

I can't to become more involved again, I just love sharing our journeys and learning new knowledge and ideas from you all.

Blessed be and love from me.

And our thoughts remain with you Opal, pop in as and when you can.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

Nieske

• Orange
  • Mother of Dragons
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2014, 08:21:07 AM »

Hello OpalButterfly,

from one newlywed to another: feels great doesn't it? (I got married last october).
Ooooh, you have ragdolls? I would love to see pics of them!

Hope you feel better soon!
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. (Douglas Adams)

Arnemetia

• Council Elder
  • Redwood
  • Crone
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2014, 08:34:01 AM »

Welcome back Opal.  Congratulations to you both.  You can post pics if you wish.  They just have to be hosted from a site like tiny pic, image shack or the like.  Would love to see them.
We touch each others lives, for the time we are meant to.

Sometimes the best advice is silence.

Never let your Memories be greater than your Dreams.  Unknown

OpalButterfly

• Orange
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2014, 11:29:20 AM »

Thank you so much. That should have said 'Can't wait to be more involved again', silly me!

These are my two girlies, they love cuddling up together. Sorry for the quality. Actually Whimsical is very good at helping me with cards, if I am unsure she will point out a card and she's always right. Eloquence (smaller one at bottom) is interested but not showing the same signs Actually did as a kitten - she loves to be close and sit on them though!

http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab5/josephinesayers/Mygirlies_zpsc8fcf138.jpg

Actually Whimsical (Chilly)
http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab5/josephinesayers/beautifulchills_zpsd13110d5.jpg

Eloquence (Ellie)
http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab5/josephinesayers/ellie_zps526f4f93.jpg

^^Hope photobucket is ok?

Congratulations Nieske! I'd love to see pictures!

Thank you, Draconis, I will do. I did unfortunately get worse which is why I havent reposted until now, but I'm feeling better and with both mine and husbands family and my fantastic friends I managed to stay out of hospital. I'm at my parent's home now (with the cats - hubby working at our home) but going back tomorrow which I can't wait to do. I feel stronger mentally but still quite physically weak so lots of herbal remedies for me!

It's just so great to be back, feels like coming home to the community where I'm supposed to be.

**Modified to add better quality photos**
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 11:37:41 AM by OpalButterfly »

Valerie

• Ash
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2014, 11:39:14 AM »

Oh the kitties are beautiful x
Tho my path is uncertain, I'll go where my heart leads me...because in my quest to find my way, I know I'll find myself x
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up