Welcome, Guest
June 16, 2019, 12:08:20 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: New from Utah  (Read 2610 times)

Mystik Witch

• Cypress
  • What you think about, you bring about!
Re: New from Utah
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2014, 03:18:43 PM »

Welcome, and many blessings mamabogus. That gunstock on your dp is very beautiful. :)

Thank you very much for your high praise. I am honored to receive all the compliments I have from everyone here. This is what I do in my spare time. If anyone is interested in seeing more of my work you can go to www.deblindsaystudios.com. Thanks again for your compliment.  :)
Blessed Be!

Draconis Rex

• Your friendly, fire breathing
  • Council Elder
  • Blackthorn
  • I am the mad dragon, hear me roar!
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2014, 03:55:25 PM »

Just had a look at some of your work, I've got to say that's a marvellous skill and beautiful work.  ;)
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

I WAS the 5th rider of the Apocalypse, before they became famous.

Mystik Witch

• Cypress
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2014, 04:33:37 PM »

Just had a look at some of your work, I've got to say that's a marvellous skill and beautiful work.  ;)

Aww geeee your making me blush!  :-[  Thanks very much I do appreciate you looking!
Blessed Be!

Fauna

• Rowan
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2014, 08:05:15 PM »

Hello mama bogus. I am also new to this site, new to this path and while not raised in UT, I live here now.  I am working on my own introduction but happy to see others from UT, and with Mormon experience here.   :)
"I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
Get along with the voices inside of my head"

Eminem

Mystik Witch

• Cypress
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2014, 02:53:46 PM »

Hello mama bogus. I am also new to this site, new to this path and while not raised in UT, I live here now.  I am working on my own introduction but happy to see others from UT, and with Mormon experience here.   :)

Hello!
Thanks for the message. I appreciate hearing from other Utahn's. It makes it easier to know there are others here and on the same path. Good luck to you on yours. Please feel free to email me. It might take a day or so to respond, but I will. Oh, by the way, I had my name changed to Mystic Witch. Blessings!
Blessed Be!

Fauna

• Rowan
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2014, 10:26:53 AM »

Hello!
Thanks for the message. I appreciate hearing from other Utahn's. It makes it easier to know there are others here and on the same path. Good luck to you on yours. Please feel free to email me. It might take a day or so to respond, but I will. Oh, by the way, I had my name changed to Mystic Witch. Blessings!
[/quote]

"Mystic Witch"  I like that much better too!  ;D
"I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
Get along with the voices inside of my head"

Eminem

Jamni90

• Pine
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2014, 03:02:17 AM »

Welcome. Enjoy your stay here with us :)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up