Welcome, Guest
October 19, 2019, 06:24:24 PM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: hello  (Read 1183 times)

wildwater

• Meṁber
  • Alder
hello
« on: March 08, 2014, 09:51:20 AM »

Hello everyone ...
My name is Michelle I am 44 years young and married. I have 2 adult young men, 2 step daughtera and a step son, 4 step grand children, 2 dogs ( BB Girl my Pitbull and Apache my great Dane) and 2 1/2 horses Sunny is my QH Palomino gelding, Sugar is my TWH mare and her almost one year old daughter Nitemare. I love to be outside with nature it gives me calm I have not really ever been able to explain Until I started researching Wicca and Pagan paths. My path has not been revealed Although I know beyond any doubt it will be eclectic I have a strong draw to herbology and rocks. As of yet I am very much in the beginning research stages. Unfortunately I don't get the oppurtunity to be out in it as much as I would like due to my career. I drive a semi truck and in doing so see alot of the beautiful USA, and find beauty in the vat majority of it. I live in missouri.
I have a past as we all do, some is interesting some not. I grew up a military brat after being adopted at 2 1/2 yrs old. Just after the adoption finalization my daddy got stationed on Germany. While there we traveled all over I don't remember much of it but i find it ingesting that some 30+ years after returning to the states I find myself looking into a spiritual path that involves witchcraft and Takes me back there Reflecting on a tour we took while Vacationing there. Interesting because I was certified a witch at the age of 5 and again at 7 and was scared to death because they threw wItches in the Rhine River and if the drown they were not witches and if they floated they were pulled out and executed. My mother has my certification. Ironically that is the strongest memory of our European deployment that I remember The second strongest memory is the "train ride" into the Saltsburg salt mine.
I have a medical degree that I don't use for a multitude of reasons ... At least not in the traditional sense. 1 i am not a people person and 2 I have issues with pharmaceutical companies and doctors pushing  prescriptions that counter one another in sometimes detrimental ways. Mother nature Gives us most of what we could ever need After all that is where drugs originally are synthesized from. And no I am not saying that there is not a time and place for "traditional" medicine to intervene I am just saying that I believe mother nature and the human mind and heart can be as strong or stronger in allot of cases. After all what we put in or bodies and minds is what we are/become. My personal experience here is my husband was diagnosed terminal in 1999 given 3 months to live. I still have him with me today here on earth because of mother nature and her gifts and positive thought.

Firesong

• Council Elder
  • Walnut
  • Laughin' at the Angels, laughin' at you;
Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 11:19:21 AM »

Welcome to TCC... looking forward to hearing more!
"Every thug deserves a slug..."
~Anonymous

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 12:06:40 PM »

Hello Wildwater, I to live in Mo. and enjoy herboloy and rock collecting. It's a great place for that.
Plus you lucky dog you travel. Welcome to TCC. Read all the sticky threads and the search button is always available if you can't find something. Ask questions when ever you need to, there is a book list in Wicca Q&A.

Happy journey.
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain

Valerie

• Ash
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2014, 12:28:37 PM »

Hello WW  ;D
Tho my path is uncertain, I'll go where my heart leads me...because in my quest to find my way, I know I'll find myself x

MoonlitWings

• Birch
  • My wings, bathed in the light of the moon.
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2014, 12:36:51 PM »

Hello wildwater and welcome ^^

Khara

• Birch
  • Mother~Sister~Witch
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2014, 07:04:51 AM »

Welcome to TCC.

I'm also in MO.  I live in the Lou.
~*~ Iris for wisdom, bluebell for truth, juniper for protection, lemon for youth, eucalyptus for healing, plumeria for love, marigold to divine messages from the Goddess above. A spell that is simple, fragrant and sweet, and will open the hearts of those that you meet! ~*~

wildwater

• Meṁber
  • Alder
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2014, 11:05:39 AM »

Thank you for the welcome. For my fellow Missourians I am in the LOZ area not far from Ha Ha Tonka SP.
Pages: [1]   Go Up