Welcome, Guest
November 18, 2018, 05:59:06 AM
News: Visit our Store for Pagan Books, Wiccan Jewelry and Magical Supplies! http://wicca.com/stores/entrance.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Introduction, advice  (Read 656 times)

cynbel

• Meṁber
  • Alder
Introduction, advice
« on: March 23, 2014, 10:55:27 AM »

hello all, how does one find the path in wicca that is right for them? Also, suggested books towards discovering this path would be very helpful. Thank you

MoonlitWings

• Birch
  • My wings, bathed in the light of the moon.
Re: Introduction, advice
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 12:26:29 PM »

Welcome to the forum Cynbel. And to answer your question, to find your path, read, read, and read some more. Read about the history of Wicca, look into different branches with and see which ones call to you. It takes time. The forum has a Recommended reading section in the Wicca Q&A section (or was it the Newbie Section..?). Well its in one of those two sections haha. Check out the many threads in Wicca Q&A as a good start. An author I would check out as a "beginner" book is Scott Cunningham. Take your time reading and learning. If you have any questions you can find the answer to, the many members here can help. Another useful thing here is the Search function. Anyway, good luck and many blessings.

cynbel

• Meṁber
  • Alder
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 06:00:50 PM »

Thank you for the helping guide and I will most definitely check out this author. Blessings to you

MoonlitWings

• Birch
  • My wings, bathed in the light of the moon.
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 06:21:49 PM »

You're most welcome :)

marisol

• Redwood
  • Blessed be all in the Goddess
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 06:46:52 AM »

Cynbel when you next visit us it would be appropriate to post an introduction that tells us
about yourself. It is difficult to answer questions at times when we know so little of who
are and what you seek. Welcome to TCC. :)
Protect your 2nd amendment rights.

What do you seek?

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.   Kurt Cobain
Pages: [1]   Go Up